B4 - General Topic 2022 #64 (November)

13 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I was very surprised to see Radi there, I didn't think she knew anybody currently in B4. I would like to know who invited Radi and it could mean we see her coming back once in a while for a visit. It's nice to see her looking well and she seems happy.

Radi knows Taylor since the early days of their participation on RLC in 2020. 

4 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

no one said she was fucking anyone ...there just is this resistance to the possibility of her fooling around with Disco Boy 

Oh she's touchy feely with him.. There's no question about that...

9 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Alberto isn't with her.

And no one believes that Martina is a saint, they just don't believe that she's fucking somebody every time she's not in view of the camera.

OK.  So he isn't there?  He's back home alone with Taco.  Perfectly normal Sat night for a couple in love.

I don't she is fucking someone everytime she's not on cam.  I don't think anyone has stated that here.   The question is whether she is "true to Alberto".   Like I said countless times. We are debating two very very similar scenarios.  A FWB relationship and a committed "open" relationship is really just a matter of semantics at this point.

16 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Don't fuck with Philo's head...he's set his stall out now...😏

I like you a lot Naga but it's obvious now to me that you really have a bug up your ass when it comes to Philo.  I could be wrong but he has highlighted lots of on-cam behavior but not once that I recall has he stated that Martina must be fucking constantly off cam.  Of course after my posts over the last 24 hours I am viewed as a Philo defender.  Why can't we just be civil?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I cant recognize Radi would someone please describe her outfit to get me on track  thanks 

is she on end of couch ..all black?? 

When she goes outside for a cigarette, she puts on a light brown wool coat.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

OK.  So he isn't there?  He's back home alone with Taco.  Perfectly normal Sat night for a couple in love.

I don't she is fucking someone everytime she's not on cam.  I don't think anyone has stated that here.   The question is whether she is "true to Alberto".   Like I said countless times. We are debating two very very similar scenarios.  A FWB relationship and a committed "open" relationship is really just a matter of semantics at this point.

the only semantics is what we know ...a torrid affairwith Nelly  ( of what we saw ...and what we haven't seen in there other private visits )  open relationship as in sure why not ...he's getting his benefits and yes I believe a long time loving relationship ...that allows whatever they wish ... that I care little of  

I do,  for my own fantasy angle, want to see if Martina the cheater, will expose an affair with Disco Boy .. a nice tease to my Voyeur sensibilities so far 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I like you a lot Naga but it's obvious now to me that you really have a bug up your ass when it comes to Philo.  I could be wrong but he has highlighted lots of on-cam behavior but not once that I recall has he stated that Martina must be fucking constantly off cam.  Of course after my posts over the last 24 hours I am viewed as a Philo defender.  Why can't we just be civil?

of course ..we see what see or want to see... opinions are sometimes taken as an attack ... who cares have fun with your opinions ... correct or add on if it helps to get the bigger pictures sorted ... but you know what they say ...opions are like assholes ...we all have one ... lol