Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #21

Pete1960

4 hours ago, Anode said:

Paul est aussi un voyeur ,débile, alors qu'il pourrait profiter de son corps quand il veux

I think he tries to interrupt her if she tries to bate for her fans. Paul IS a control freak and he must be slowly building up inside for an aggressive episode again. Watch it Leora - Paul might lose it on you and choke you or scare you enough to make you cry again.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Good Morning  

great tuesday everyone

22/11/2022  22/ November/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

Paul and Eva

🤴🐕

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste ashleyxyz letsdothis

Tuesday Morning Day GIF by Studios 2016

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I think he tries to interrupt her if she tries to bate for her fans. Paul IS a control freak and he must be slowly building up inside for an aggressive episode again. Watch it Leora - Paul might lose it on you and choke you or scare you enough to make you cry again.

Paul seemed quite calm to me and Leora too. And in fact then Leora masturbated anyway and with the door open. It seems to me that we forget that Paul may be shit as a man but he's not stupid, he knows that Leora masturbates with or without him in the house and that's what keeps the apartment going a little. He even caught Leora masturbating a couple of times in the past and nothing happened after that, no violent arguments or anything.

• Upvote 4

This is Peter Beavis vocal version of this song, backed up by my guitar (several tracks). The drums keyboards etc. I created from scratch using studio one software. Mark Knopfler's lyrics seem particularly apt just now. The last line would strike a chord with a few older Ukrainians who remember fighting alongside their Russian "brothers" against Hitler's brutal war machine. Please consider donating to the UNHCR's appeal to assist Ukrainian refugees: https://www.unrefugees.org.au/ 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I'd choke her with my dick down her throat

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

This is Peter Beavis vocal version of this song, backed up by my guitar (several tracks). The drums keyboards etc. I created from scratch using studio one software. Mark Knopfler's lyrics seem particularly apt just now. The last line would strike a chord with a few older Ukrainians who remember fighting alongside their Russian "brothers" against Hitler's brutal war machine. Please consider donating to the UNHCR's appeal to assist Ukrainian refugees: https://www.unrefugees.org.au/ 

What the fuck aussie we doing commercials now fucking hell what time does news come on

• Haha 1