Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #21

Pete1960

19 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Nicely done, Leora you got Paul in that tight little bottom and an anal orgasm with his thumb.  Next time get him to cum in there.

Things are progressing.

Watching the replay, I could clearly see the thumb, but couldnt see anything conclusive to suggest he fucked her in the ass (and im definately in the category of people who would want to see it happen)

It sounded like she was saying no to some of Paul when he rolled her onto her side, so maybe he was suggesting it (purely speculating as I dont speak russian)

Also looks like her phase of spitting on his dick when giving a BJ is over (sad about that, as I found it strangely hot)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Watching the replay, I could clearly see the thumb, but couldnt see anything conclusive to suggest he fucked her in the ass (and im definately in the category of people who would want to see it happen)

It sounded like she was saying no to some of Paul when he rolled her onto her side, so maybe he was suggesting it (purely speculating as I dont speak russian)

Also looks like her phase of spitting on his dick when giving a BJ is over (sad about that, as I found it strangely hot)

Last night a magnificent download revealed Paul indeed fully sodomized her in the master bedroom on April 4-19 in 2 cam views. She loves it and wants it but seems shy about it.

Another download from last night revealed a a couple anal oral with Mr. Brown.  Bad girl when she gets carried away.

I, too, would love to get the translations of their love talk during sex to understand what Leora is requesting and her during sex comments. Bought a translator but they speak too softly for the microphone to pick up the words.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Last night a magnificent download revealed Paul indeed fully sodomized her in the master bedroom on April 4-19 in 2 cam views. She loves it and wants it but seems shy about it.

Another download from last night revealed a a couple anal oral with Mr. Brown.  Bad girl when she gets carried away.

I, too, would love to get the translations of their love talk during sex to understand what Leora is requesting and her during sex comments. Bought a translator but they speak too softly for the microphone to pick up the words.

I cant recall the 4-4-19 vid, was that the one standing in the bath.

The brown dildo one is one of her best. At the risk of sounding like old men reminiscing about the 'good ol'days', she was great when she got carried away in the old apartment, would be great to see something like that nowadays.

Just now, jjohndoe1960 said:

I cant recall the 4-4-19 vid, was that the one standing in the bath.

The brown dildo one is one of her best. At the risk of sounding like old men reminiscing about the 'good ol'days', she was great when she got carried away in the old apartment, would be great to see something like that nowadays.

yes in the bathroom 

• Like 2

Anal fuck in the bathroom (after anal white dildo by Paul) was 20-8-18 (posted yesterday and still active...).

But i didn't noticeand find in bedroom 4-4-19 ?

Jimbo (or anyone) could you share it again please ?

Thanks again Jimbo for all your wonderfull collection of vids.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, modom95 said:

Anal fuck in the bathroom (after anal white dildo by Paul) was 20-8-18 (posted yesterday and still active...).

I didn't send 4-4-19 as I don't have one of that date.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, modom95 said:

Im struggling aswell.