B4 - General Topic 2022 #65 (November)

On 11/20/2022 at 6:52 AM, philo said:

Alberto up now looking for Martina. There were jokes a while ago about how long it took Bogdan to drive Martina home from the Villa. It looks like she may have taken that same long route home again and may have gotten lost this time. LOL

@JenniferMom  You told me that people aren't saying Martina is fucking every time she's out of view of the camera, the comment above is exactly what I'm talking about.  Martina can't even travel home from B4 without your boy, Philo, popping up and suggesting she's having sex with her friends on the way home.  Even if he isn't actually stating it, it's pretty clear what he means.  And if you think that's not what he's doing every time he posts comments like these, then you're really naive.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

On 11/20/2022 at 7:13 AM, chuck206 said:

I don't know Noldus, I'm skeptical.    I have seen two or more females going to the bathroom together, nature call, check makeup, complain about the bonehead date they have.  Never seen two guy friends head off to the toilet at the same time, .... you pee, I'll just be company. Never seen a boy-girl couple occupy a single bathroom to use the toilet. " a gentleman always allows a lady to pee first ".  Martina in the bathroom with her guy friend, both using the toilet ..... strange to me.    

It's surprising that you've never seen two guys head off to the bathroom together.  I've seen it a lot, especially in nightclubs and bars.  Plenty of times I've gone to the toilet and there's been one or two friends come with me, not to keep me company, but because they needed the toilet too.  Or I've gone in to a restroom and there's been two or three guys already in there and it's been clear from their conversation that they're friends from the same group.

As for boy/girl couple, you're not likely to see that in public buildings where they have separate male/female toilets, but in a house party sccenario like we had at B4, it's not uncommon.  And there are plenty of couples on RLC that I've seen use toilet while they're both in there together, including Martina and Alberto, Nelly and Bogdan, Holly and Thor in their own en suite toilet in B5 and also the en suite bathroom in B2, and Zabava's boyfriend uses the toilet while Zabava is in there with him.

As for boy/girl that aren't a couple, less common than couples, but it's probably more common among the younger generations and the LGBT community.  The link below is for Val and Jul's apartment, the same night as the party in B4.  Val in the bathroom cleaning her teeth, and her male friend goes in and uses the toilet next to her.

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/39_8?ts=1668925669&from=share

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Looks like Taylor really liked Red,

I really like Red as well.  She seems really friendly, doesn't seem bothered about the cameras and she's hot.  Hopefully she continues to visit.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2