B4 - General Topic 2022 #65 (November)

2 minutes ago, Machevh said:

Lilith came under Loraine's wing, so I don't understand what Radi has to do with it.

However, Tani has so far relied on Tim for her viewers search. If this should become boring and no longer attractive then she might be looking for something new... Maybe something might have already happened if Tim wasn't always there as a watchdog!

The poster speculated that Radi knew Lilith and Lilith knew Tani, and that was the chain.

I think it was Taylor who asked Tani if Tim was her boyfriend, and Tani said 'No.

Tami did not invite Tim to accompany her on her night of clubbing several nights ago, where she wore the knee-high leather boots with 6 cm heels.  She has a separate world in Barcelona and friends, and Tim is not part of it.  And he is becoming as possessive as Timur.  But she is his meal ticket that keeps him in B-7.

Perhaps if Taylor hosts a spa party in the penthouse  bath in the near future, and Tami attends, that will be a promising sign.   

10 hours ago, philo said:

Martina shares toilet with her friend. 

This is not uncommon behavior for Martina.. So far we've seen her use the restroom with three different men... Three different men other than Alberto that is... #1, her brother.... #2, Louis... and now #3, the plaid pant guy who still is unnamed....

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Machevh said:

Come on guys, do you really think the problem here is the missing condoms?

My mistake, thought so, but for me all this doesn't make any sense at all.

Someday, somehow maybe it will be clear.

2 minutes ago, philo said:

In at least one country, there is a serious problem with the issue of a common restroom. Predators would certainly take advantage of that situation to have access to children. I can envision a twelve year old girl sitting on the toilet at a rest stop while her family waits for her in the car and some guy walks in to watch her pee. That situation would certainly not end well for at least one person. 

The issue of Martina sharing a toilet with her gay friend is not an issue related to a country’s legal compliance and to worry about minors being violated.  It has to do with Martina’s comfort with showing her body to family and friends.  Obviously she is on RLC so her body is on display to the world.  But further, peeing with her gay friend is not considered a private act and more importantly I do not believe  that she considers it a sexual act. I am pretty sure all of her gay friend’s acts of touching and voyeurism are their way of friendship.  Philo does not feel this way but he should consider that there are alternate ways to interpret their actions.  And please do not take my comments as an attack.  That is not my intention.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 6

Il y a 2 heures, Machevh a dit :

Ok, c'était chaud.
Mais ce baiser entre T&T… eh bien c'était la chose la plus sexy de la nuit IMO.
Je ne peux pas penser à quel spectacle cela pourrait être entre eux!  😍

C'était à quelle heure car j'ai tenté de trouver  le replay mais pas vu ?

35 minutes ago, tle said:

This is not uncommon behavior for Martina.. So far we've seen her use the restroom with three different men... Three different men other than Alberto that is... #1, her brother.... #2, Louis... and now #3, the plaid pant guy who still is unnamed....

But is Martina sharing the bathroom with a boy who pees sitting down really that interesting?

• Like 1

1103470527_Screenshot_20221120-104323_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.b78107f34f286faf33da3bc7ce9e9456.jpg

19 hours ago, Noldus said:

0741 the last three guys left
Kristy awake and up to Taylor and Paula in the LR..

You said to call her Red on here and then you call her Paula.....Wtf? If you lived in the US you would be a Democrat. Do as I say, not what I do.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

The Kristy Taylor story continues. Kristy is curious/likes the West,

Taylor represents that very much, and might be the one who persuaded Kristy

to drop her thoughts about using guys for sex as bad, instead just enjoy. 

I think Kristy would very much would like Taylor to be her close friend.

57 minutes ago, northguy said:

The Kristy Taylor story continues. Kristy is curious/likes the West,

Taylor represents that very much, and might be the one who persuaded Kristy

to drop her thoughts about using guys for sex as bad, instead just enjoy. 

I think Kristy would very much would like Taylor to be her close friend.

Mama Kristy is gay...as we saw when she and her GF stayed with Kristy in Moscow.  I suspect the apple does not fall very far...

Last night was interesting to watch. Martina and her friends, return of Claire+Carlos ..... and Radi, Red fitting in well with the group, Kristy and her guy, and the sausage fest on the couch. (Too bad it was not summer time, with people jumping in the pool for a midnight skinny dip) I did notice the party did not use the fitness room.  I liked Martina's dress, the stretchy material kind. With every dance move, the hem rode higher and higher on her thighs/hips ...... dance Martina, dance!  😈  Monica also wore a killer black dress, open back, which fit her perfectly. A lot of conversations, singing, dancing, and no drama. 

Edit

I was going to ask " who is going to clean up the mess? ". Just checked replay, the maid Sveltana (?) is doing the cleanup. Fucking young people, party-party-party, but no responsibility to clean up after themselves. Piss-poor! 

• Upvote 1