US General Domestic Politics (2022) #17 Begins 11/22/22

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

A landlord can evict a tenant with a notice but that does not necessarily mean they're going to leave by the date the landlord wants them out.  There are likely processes a landlord has to follow before they can actually evict. I have lived in places where it takes 4 to 6 months before the Sherrif finally shows up giving the 7-day notice to vacate.

Where I live we can have a scumbag non paying renter out in less than 2 months 

4 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Where I live we can have a scumbag non paying renter out in less than 2 months 

In Canada they have Landlord & Tenant laws that make the process long and drawn out.  Now winter is coming Canadian landlords are not allowed to evict and utility providers cannot shut vital services off for non-payment in the winter months.  I actually lived in an apartment and it took the landlord almost 6 months to finally get me out.  In those months I had all the rent money put aside for another place to move to but I was just pushing to see how long it would take. The landlord never got his rent and all they done was place in in a collection agency and they had no success at collecting it either. 

I may have a fucked-up Credit Rating over it but that's the least of my worry's.   I've lived frugally all my life.  Milk the system :biggrin:

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

In Canada they have Landlord & Tenant laws that make the process long and drawn out.  Now winter is coming Canadian landlords are not allowed to evict and utility providers cannot shut vital services off for non-payment in the winter months.  I actually lived in an apartment and it took the landlord almost 6 months to finally get me out.  In those months I had all the rent money put aside for another place to move to but I was just pushing to see how long it would take. The landlord never got his rent and all they done was place in in a collection agency and they had no success at collecting it either. 

I may have a fucked-up Credit Rating over it but that's the least of my worry's.   I've lived frugally all my life.  Milk the system :biggrin:

I have a family 👪 and I want my family to live a good life, so I worked & invested my money 💰 so we can make a profit to be able to live a good life

1 hour ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.YAHOO.COM

The rapper said he found out how much he owed the IRS, then went to his "CFOs" to try to find out if...

And the dumb ass wants to run for President. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! He'll make a perfect politician. A thieving, conniving piece of shit.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Yep, you would definitely make a good Democrat.