Routine is terrible

Sending someone into war aint really my style to get some action, maybe yours StnCld316? If so, why don't you go fight over there and become a war hero, Leora might love you for your heroism and leave Paul.

"Why so serious?"

Oops, sorry tbg.

All women come with some baggage; so do men. Humans are biological problem collectors.

I don't know what they've experienced in life that would make her so emotional, or for him to appear so mathematical and lonely. They have been together for quite some time now.

But this little squirrel is fond of Leora, and Leora will do what she wants, and Paul will do what he wants. And that is all I have to say about that.

(But Pepe is correct: the woman is shaped like a classical Greek goddess.)

"like a classical Greek goddess."

Vous êtes aveuglés les gars ! Les déesses grecques étaient beaucoup plus enveloppées que Léora... C'est son cul de mec qui vous fait délirer.

You are blinded guys! The Greek goddesses were much fatter than Leora... It's her guy's ass that makes you delirious  :o

Aphrodite.

V_nus_Milo.jpg  aphrodite_eros_pan_1er_siecle_1.jpg

All women come with some baggage; so do men. Humans are biological problem collectors.

I don't know what they've experienced in life that would make her so emotional, or for him to appear so mathematical and lonely. They have been together for quite some time now.

But this little squirrel is fond of Leora, and Leora will do what she wants, and Paul will do what he wants. And that is all I have to say about that.

(But Pepe is correct: the woman is shaped like a classical Greek goddess.)

"like a classical Greek goddess."

Vous êtes aveuglés les gars ! Les déesses grecques étaient beaucoup plus enveloppées que Léora... C'est son cul de mec qui vous fait délirer.

You are blinded guys! The Greek goddesses were much fatter than Leora... It's her guy's ass that makes you delirious  :o

Aphrodite.

As girls age, they tend to pack on some extra pounds. (They gain weight and mass, and many kilograms.)

Aphrodite is fat because she's thousands of years old. Leora is just a little slender child. And Leora is more of an updated version of Venus, anyway, but without the Roman nose.

Aphrodite would weigh more, but it appears that she's become an amputee, perhaps because she hangs around demonic satyrs who torture her and force her into sexual slavery. I believe imagefap.com is the proper site to use for amputee fetishes now that Usenet is dead...  :D

post-19450-145739619949_thumb.jpg

Their night routine would kill me or I would kill someone else.

All night waking up from the dog, the TV on, the iphone, the computer, eating and drinking all the time.

Thank god for the invention of the LAT relationship, I love my sleep.

Guest tonytnt

Do these two ever have sex? I have seen him try several times only to be be turned down. I have been watching all the couples about an hour a day for two months and I have yet to see them do anything

Do these two ever have sex? I have seen him try several times only to be be turned down. I have been watching all the couples about an hour a day for two months and I have yet to see them do anything

Most of the time Paul can only last 3 minutes, so Leora does not see it worth the effort.

Yes, of course they do.  You have to reset your settings and turn off the child safety guard, then you can watch Efim throw Diana from wall to wall, and watch Paul hump Leora's leg while her little doggy rides on his back. 

Great stuff!  A thrill a minute.  Sorry you had to miss it all.