B2 - General Topic 2022 #25 (November / December)

Noldus

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The whole situation seems a bit strange. The two do not really spend much time together. 

Is it really certain that the two are a couple, or is it another one of those RLC fake stories?

these girls only have fuck buddies, the ones that don't live in barcelona leave their boyfriends behind.

• Confused 1

21 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

these girls only have fuck buddies, the ones that don't live in barcelona leave their boyfriends behind.

You generalize a statement that I have made about this specific couple, in complete ignorance that the other couples precisely do not demonstrate this oddity. 

That is just completely twisted logic and useless. 

Just now, Alladino said:

You generalize a statement that I have made about this specific couple, in complete ignorance that the other couples precisely do not demonstrate this oddity. 

That is just completely twisted logic and useless. 

that's probably due to the other couples possibly being true couples.  i don't watch rlc, just the free cams here and there or blurry little windows in time.  i simply stated how i felt about the situation from observing rlc off and on since they first came online.  i guess with your logic, most of what you see on rlc, you think it is real.