B4 - General Topic 2022 #67 (November / December)

On 11/28/2022 at 10:31 PM, EMMETT111 said:

so looks like Taylor is going to blow by Aleksandra for the number of girls she will have sex with on here,maybe we can bring Alek back to reclaim her title lol  i always liked that girl

I know that Aleksandra had at least three conquests. Gina was the first one I know of, then Megan, then Holly on the same night that Martina & Nelly had their marathon lez-fest.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Frunobulax said:

I know that Aleksandra had at least three conquests. Gina was the first one I know of, then Megan, then Holly on the same night that Martina & Nelly had their marathon lez-fest.

Damira is probably at the top too

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Frunobulax said:

I would have like to have seen Radi as one of Taylor or Aleksandra's conquests

I have payed some attention to the dialog between Taylor and Kristy to try and understand the status of their "courtship". Kristy asked why she was being bitten and having her ass slapped and why not Monica? Their verbal exchanges revealed that they both thought that the other was the "submissive". If they see each other that way it suggests to me that they are attempting to pre-negotiate who will be on top. If this is true then it presumes they both may understand there will be an eventual mating. They talk about it all the time. Kristy continues to tease Taylor about wanting her. There is no doubt in my mind that Taylor fully intends to use the strap-on to fuck Kristy. The delay that we witness might be that Kristy cannot yet accept that mental image of her on the bottom with a dildo in her ass. This is my current theory.