B4 - General Topic 2022 #67 (November / December)

Does anyone know what Monica does in her real life.  She's been here almost two years in all stays, what's her real career.  Shouldn't she need to feel to need to start making money in a real job as she's got to be almost 30, if not older.

31 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

Does anyone know what Monica does in her real life.  She's been here almost two years in all stays, what's her real career.  Shouldn't she need to feel to need to start making money in a real job as she's got to be almost 30, if not older.

I believe "actress/model " has been mentioned a few times in the past. Hard to believe that career path was going anywhere given the amount of time she has spent on RLC as you mentioned. Given the amount of flowers and presents I have seen her get over the years I would imagine she has a rich guy or two on the side she is stringing along.

6 hours ago, Mauri said:

Dear Taylor, poor and naive Rossa is right. You kicked her out, 'cause you never gave a fuck about her, except to fuck us. She naively believed she'd found love with her, but you've been using her from the start.

Red was always just going to be a conquest

1 hour ago, FrankZabba said:

where is kristy?  i don't see her on any of the blurry thumbnails.

Hiding from you

1 hour ago, studev3131 said:

Ask the 'Stalker' he knows everything.

• Haha 1

I just sent this message to RLC, hoping for a response, and telling them how disappointed I am lately...

Hi, I decided to look back at my old memories and I finally realised WHAT the problem is actually in all the apartments. I remembered videos from the years 2017 through 2019, in ALL the B's appartments, ALL the girls were interacting with each other, night after night, there were NO GUYS.  Girls WITHOUT cell phones stuck to their hands.  Every night, we had action,fun,girls having fun,didn't care about the cams, etc... From B1 to B4, we were sure to see something and be satisfied what I was paying for. 

If you intend to keep subscribers like me, I think you should reconsider the cast and bring fun back. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, wooders78 said:

shes back already, must have been a quickie in his car

when i was watching the blurry thumbnails last night before going to sleep, it looked like she was flirting with someone in the kitchen and it looked like the bus driver.  did anyone else notice this or was i imagining it?  if she left at midnight and was back before (??? time), that means where ever she went was very local.  could she have been with whoever it was that she was flirting with in the kitchen?  if she was even flirting at all.

23 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

when i was watching the blurry thumbnails last night before going to sleep, it looked like she was flirting with someone in the kitchen and it looked like the bus driver.  did anyone else notice this or was i imagining it?  if she left at midnight and was back before (??? time), that means where ever she went was very local.  could she have been with whoever it was that she was flirting with in the kitchen?  if she was even flirting at all.

Hey Frank, I think that was Fior, the guy who brought 

the Christmas tree. Kristy are very friendly with everybody,

that's her strength, I don't think it was serious flirting.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

I just sent this message to RLC, hoping for a response, and telling them how disappointed I am lately...

Hi, I decided to look back at my old memories and I finally realised WHAT the problem is actually in all the apartments. I remembered videos from the years 2017 through 2019, in ALL the B's appartments, ALL the girls were interacting with each other, night after night, there were NO GUYS.  Girls WITHOUT cell phones stuck to their hands.  Every night, we had action,fun,girls having fun,didn't care about the cams, etc... From B1 to B4, we were sure to see something and be satisfied what I was paying for. 

If you intend to keep subscribers like me, I think you should reconsider the cast and bring fun back. 

In short: You want to force RLC to pseudo lesbian bullshit shows. 🤐

What surprises me most is the timing. Just yesterday I noticed that Taylor is now in all in mode and has already had sex with at least three girls in this stay. I also don't understand how you can forget that smartphone use has always been high in the past (especially at fake parties). If there's one thing it needs, it's more guys, or rather guys who are so interesting for the girls that they can do without their smartphones. 😁

The big problem in the current cast, as in so many casts in the past, is the large number of extremely calculating girls like Monica. They always do exactly what is just enough and means little effort. The fact that so many girls littel to nothing happens is certainly not due to the guys, but as good as always due to the girls.

• Upvote 1