B5 General Topic 2022 #17 (December)

Noldus

5 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

I guess nothing to report on any of the booze and party activity... just a 4 some in T&T's bed ??  

looking forward to the first titty pics of Wednesday   and any day will do for Titties  ! 

You are going to like them.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, moules said:

Sometimes the shadows extinguish the light.

Holly, for weeks, was on an emotional roller coaster.  Maybe now that she and Thor are no longer under the gaze and scrutiny of the live camera, the roller coaster ride may slow and even end.  But the question deserves to be asked:  how much did the presence of the cameras restrain Thor?  The cameras certainly did not restrain Holly.  Her raw emotions were out there for everyone to see.   

I think you are missing something very fundamental here. Both Holly and Thor are adults and no longer need a babysitter to worry about their well-being. It's Holly who chose to be with Thor, so it's Holly's problem if he makes her mad sometimes. As long as this does not lead to any law related issues, or one side clearly needs outside support (e.g. because it is being suppressed and cannot defend him or herself), i think, it is no one task to intervene. Once again, the two are adults. 

In general, I think it makes sense to think about whether you really want to see only nice weather residents. Quarrels occur in almost every relationship and these are by nature always at least a little emotional. Omitting these elements quickly leads to the creation of a show of zombies. Just look at girls like Monica, for example. 😂 For my part, I think, RLC needs residents who are not afraid of the camera. Holly and Thor really lived there. Sure, there were also negative things, but that's just part of it when it comes to real life. 

10 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm not condoning the fact that Holly let rip somewhat...and she didn't hold back because of the cams. But I always got the impression that, after a good drinking session, Thor was like a tightly coiled spring...on the verge of losing it...
I just hope they settle down when off cam...

Case reports and small studies indicate that anabolic steroids increase irritability and aggression,75 although findings may be confounded by personality traits that are overrepresented in steroid users (i.e., antisocial, borderline, and histrionic personality disorder)78 and use of other drugs.79 People who misuse anabolic steroids report more anger than nonusers,80 as well as more fights, verbal aggression, and violence toward their significant others,81 sometimes called "roid rage." One study suggests that the mood and behavioral effects seen during anabolic-androgenic steroid misuse may result from secondary hormonal changes.

NIDA.NIH.GOV

Aggression Case reports and small studies indicate that anabolic steroids increase irritability and aggression,75 although findings may...