B5 General Topic 2022 #17 (December)

29 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Yes, as I said, I think Holly is one of the best residents to be seen on RLC so far. Attractive, sympathetic, and not afraid of the cameras. From what I've seen, she seems very fond of Thor. That's what counts. In general, as you may be aware, I find the characteristic of this forum to talk down virtually every guy very strange. The two were certainly not without flaws, but all within a solvable range. 

As I said, I think it's a shame that they left the project. In the Barcelona apartments, there are so many residents who don't participate in the project at all. Some so boring, that you really wonder why anyone at RLC ever thought of including them in the cast. Holly and Thor were never boring. What may happen to some here is that they have seen too much of the two, that they got used to them to much. But, i still thing even for most of this people, it's better than seeing nothing at all for months (like for example with Monica, and all the other do nothing girls). 

Holly was as much frustrated with him as she was fond of him.  Thor was often anti-social, withdrawn, and, at times, outright rude. She may be the first female RLC participant who, while on cam, physically and violently shoved her male partner against the wall, in this instance the glass shower wall.  If Thor had done the opposite, and shoved her to the same degree, the camcaps cabal of commenters would be demanding that he be kicked out of the program.

I always thought of Holly as even-tempered, and even submissive, but Thor could bring out the tiger in her.

Their stay in B-5 eventually became a cycle of fight and fuck, fight and ruck, fight and fuck. It will be interesting to see whether they remain a couple, now that they are no longer financially rewarded for their fucking.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, moules said:

Holly was as much frustrated with him as she was fond of him.  Thor was often anti-social, withdrawn, and, at times, outright rude. She may be the first female RLC participant who, while on cam, physically and violently shoved her male partner against the wall, in this instance the glass shower wall.  If Thor had done the opposite, and shoved her to the same degree, the camcaps cabal of commenters would be demanding that he be kicked out of the program.

I always thought of Holly as even-tempered, and even submissive, but Thor could bring out the tiger in her.

Their stay in B-5 eventually became a cycle of fight and fuck, fight and ruck, fight and fuck. It will be interesting to see whether they remain a couple, now that they are no longer financially rewarded for their fucking.

I am well aware that where there is light, there is often also shadow. As i said, The two were certainly not without flaws, but all within a solvable range.

All together in any case much better than Monica and all the other do nothing girls put together. What's the point if the only thing that happens are some stupid emotionless bullshit shows. 

Just now, Alladino said:

No, I was not talking about B5, but about the do nothing girls that RLC has in the GOV apartments. That's why I gave Monica as an example. 

i'm just pointing out a fact that whether there are guys involved or not, there is bullshit shows everywhere on rlc these days and especially now that they are truly hurting in the market place.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

I am well aware that where there is light, there is often also shadow. As i said, The two were certainly not without flaws, but all within a solvable range.

All together in any case much better than Monica and all the other do nothing girls put together. What's the point if the only thing that happens are some stupid emotionless bullshit shows. 

Sometimes the shadows extinguish the light.

Holly, for weeks, was on an emotional roller coaster.  Maybe now that she and Thor are no longer under the gaze and scrutiny of the live camera, the roller coaster ride may slow and even end.  But the question deserves to be asked:  how much did the presence of the cameras restrain Thor?  The cameras certainly did not restrain Holly.  Her raw emotions were out there for everyone to see.   

• Upvote 1

I guess nothing to report on any of the booze and party activity... just a 4 some in T&T's bed ??  

looking forward to the first titty pics of Wednesday   and any day will do for Titties  ! 

18 minutes ago, moules said:

Sometimes the shadows extinguish the light.

Holly, for weeks, was on an emotional roller coaster.  Maybe now that she and Thor are no longer under the gaze and scrutiny of the live camera, the roller coaster ride may slow and even end.  But the question deserves to be asked:  how much did the presence of the cameras restrain Thor?  The cameras certainly did not restrain Holly.  Her raw emotions were out there for everyone to see.   

I'm not condoning the fact that Holly let rip somewhat...and she didn't hold back because of the cams. But I always got the impression that, after a good drinking session, Thor was like a tightly coiled spring...on the verge of losing it...
I just hope they settle down when off cam...

4 hours ago, moules said:

They're in Singapore together at the moment so....I guess it wasn't all for the cams😁