Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #23

Pete1960

Is it just me or has this last few months been extremely boring. I have barely seen them in the apartment, not many masturbation's anymore, the sex is bland(he always looks constipated). Even the 10 minutes of teasing is terrible and is usually blocked or interrupted by Paul. 

Thanks Jimbo for all the videos, its was a good time back then. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, spartacus734 said:

Is it just me or has this last few months been extremely boring. I have barely seen them in the apartment, not many masturbation's anymore, the sex is bland(he always looks constipated). Even the 10 minutes of teasing is terrible and is usually blocked or interrupted by Paul. 

You never appreciate what you had until you lose it..👍

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, spartacus734 said:

Things were new and exciting when she first found being an exhibitionist made her pussy wet and her orgasms more intense.  I simply loved the way she looked at the camera while bating. You could see how excited it made her being watched. Hundreds and hundreds of bates later the initial kick has become normal. But normal as it is I don't think she could get off very easily if she wasn't being watched.  Hopefully she'll go farther and do some new adventurous into the more forbidden area.