Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #23

Pete1960

il y a 28 minutes, jimbo4 a dit :

Certaines personnes attendent depuis 9 ans quelque chose de nouveau, c'est ce qu'est le voyeurisme, aucune garantie juste le buzz que quelque chose pourrait arriver qui en vaudrait la peine ..... Qu'aimeriez-vous voir Leora faire, puis-je demander?  

N'avez vous pas dit que vous aviez résilier votre RLC

31 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Some people have been waiting 9 years for something new, that is what voyeurism is, no guarantees just the buzz that something might happen that would make it worthwhile.....What would you like to see Leora do might I ask?  

She needs to get pregnant (oh oh..there goes viewership).

Seriously, if they were to conform to traditional social standards, she should have a baby.  Part of the reason most people get a dog is to 'practice' for parenthood.  Mothering Paul isn't enough - there should be a baby in her near future.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Howard said:

Seriously, if they were to conform to traditional social standards, she should have a baby.  Part of the reason most people get a dog is to 'practice' for parenthood.  Mothering Paul isn't enough - there should be a baby in her near future.

Cool.

• Sad 1

38 minutes ago, Howard said:

I'd like to see leora with a swollen belly her tits would be bigger as well 

50 minutes ago, Anode said:

You left RLC before or after Paul joined

I left at the start of November, but I had left and rejoined previously, not counting the time RLC banned me for uploading videos of Leora for others to download, much like I am doing nowadays. The difference being they can’t ban someone who is no longer a member can they.

• Upvote 1