B1 - General Topic 2022 #45 (December)

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

So ESMI is leaving RLC ? Man what a void that is to fill !!! How do you know she is leaving RLC ?

I don’t, that’s what people say here. I don’t watch RLC as some other people so I really have no idea what’s going on 

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I completely agree... the girl next door fantasy come true !!!

She  has been my favorite as y'all all know of all the girls in the 7 years,  I've been on RLC and she is the girl next door as I've always said from the beginning the one you wait to see come out the door to go to her car to take out the trash........

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Thestarider said:

OH yes she does that is for sure !!! That makes two of us !!!

The one thing that has always drove me crazy is that "The Most Erotic ESMI" only allows us the voyeurs a very small glimpse of who she really is. She has always chose to not share her real life in Barcelona with us the voyeurs. So if she leaves us that is why !!!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

The one thing that has always drove me crazy is that "The Most Erotic ESMI" only allows us the voyeurs a very small glimpse of who she really is. She has always chose to not share her real life in Barcelona with us the voyeurs. So if she leaves us that is why !!!

I dont think any of the GOV girls show there real life I think she gave us what she could, tell me what you know about any of these girls real life.

3 minutes ago, RonS said:

I dont think any of the GOV girls show there real life I think she gave us what she could, tell me what you know about any of these girl real life.

No they dont and that in itself is the problem with RLC today compared to the RLC of old. To some degree alandino is correct. Today in RLC is just showtime om steroids

17 hours ago, Thestarider said:

No they dont and that in itself is the problem with RLC today compared to the RLC of old. To some degree alandino is correct. Today in RLC is just showtime om steroids

That what I liked about Esmi... girls don't bate everyday and when they do they dont do it with there legs wide open like the show girls on here.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2