B1 - General Topic 2022 #45 (December)

12 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Maybe you just shouldn't comment at all, it's obvious your knowledge on all the girls is out of date

There are people here who don't watch all the girls or even are not subscribers but they like bitching...

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Filling a vacuum, maybe. Esmi has been a void, ever since she moved in here. She is the most hyped up tenant since the twins. They were all beautiful, so people love and adore them, but they offered absolutely nothing to the project. For me, this project is about sharing your life. And if they don't want to do that, that is fair enough, but they should never have been allowed to stay for so long. I don't say this to be rude and unfair. Esmi has had countless opportunities to prove me wrong. Do something. Bring in some life. She stayed for 9 MONTHS! But still, almost nothing happened.

So long ago. Wow. That's even worse than I thought. I have been going through the list of updates , but could not find her move in date. I guess I didn't go back far enough. 🤣

Esmsi has showed her life here for nine months many things.       Their private life is just what it is private.. So explain private life to me.

So you're saying she should of brought men there and had sex that's not private if we can see it, no one sees your private life do they not mine!

She showed plenty if you was watching. #1 fan of Esmi see will be missed by me💕

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, RonS said:

Esmsi has showed her life here for nine months many things.       Their private life is just what it is private.. So explain private life to me.

So you're saying she should of brought men there and had sex that's not private if we can see it, no one sees your private life do they not mine!

Esmi, like some other girls in GOV, has exploited the GOV concept. The issue is that she kept away her private life (especially her sex life) from the camera. 

Picture this. 9 months, and practically nothing has happened. I have never understood why some here try to give such a freeloder credit. The whole thing becomes quite obvious when a girl spends a lot of nights somewhere else but is never (or in this case hardly ever) visited in the GOV apartment on camera. If all the girls acted like this, the project would have been dead a long time ago. 

Anyway, it is good that Esmi finally leaves.

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, RonS said:

I know that some people people will laugh at this argument, but It's just sad that some still keep having a misunderstanding of the concept of RLC and of what private life is, above masturbating or having sex with men, which is what Esmi has done, whether some might not like it. And that's why we still have the freedom to watch it or not in the end. She will still be shurely missed by many, but life goes on and I hope another great tenant comes to replace her!

Well Esmi I guess this is a good bye then.

It was wonderful to watch you. You are still one of the most beautiful woman in this project and for sure the most genuine.

It was an immense pleasure to follow you all this months. All your laughs, cries and moments of pleasure. 

I wish you all the best in life and that you have success on your future adventures and that you can live your dreams.

I hope that I'll be able to see you around.😉 ☺️🥰

💖

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1