B1 - General Topic 2022 #45 (December)

Welcome back Serafima for your stay #3

Name Arrival Departure Location Duration (days) Total when switching B1-B7 Remarks
Serafima #1 28.11.2018 07.12.2018 B4 10   To B1
Serafima #1 07.12.2018 01.04.2019 B1 116 125 From B4
Serafima #2 23.10.2020 12.04.2021 B1 172    

14 minutes ago, RonS said:

You have to be kidding me..............................

Unfortunately, i can't remember this girl. This is usually not a good sign. 

Am I right in assuming that RLC has brought back another do nothing girl, or what is the issue?

il y a 6 minutes, Alladino a dit :

Unfortunately, i can't remember this girl. This is usually not a good sign. 

Am I right in assuming that RLC has brought back another do nothing girl, or what is the issue?

you are right she is the coldest character ever visited RLC. Most of the time she will be dressed and resting her bum on couch or in bed. 
Winter is here....

• Like 2

I see that Serafima is back in B1 😕 😒 and in the same room that she occupied last time.   It is really a disappointment that Serafima is one of the girls to replace Esmi and Zabava. In my opinion, there is no comparison. 

I am surprised that she didn't take the master bedroom being a RLC's veteran. Should we assume that another more veteran girl or two girls will rejoin and occupy the master bedroom ??

I guess we should expect that Elmira will have hard time to get along with Serafima. Elmira is a nice and sweet girl and I think we will see some crying and tears from Elmira.

Serafima is really a difficult roommate to deal with.  I remember the arguments between Serafima & Radislava which resulted in Radislava cried few times.  If I am not mistaken, Serafima was the person who brought Radislava to RLC.