B1 - General Topic 2022 #45 (December)

11 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I am surprised that she didn't take the master bedroom being a RLC's veteran. Should we assume that another more veteran girl or two girls will rejoin and occupy the master bedroom ??

the master room is reserved for the twins 😂

the recent rlc casting is really bad

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I see that Serafima is back in B1 😕 😒 and in the same room that she occupied last time.   It is really a disappointment that Serafima is one of the girls to replace Esmi and Zabava. In my opinion, there is no comparison. 

I am surprised that she didn't take the master bedroom being a RLC's veteran. Should we assume that another more veteran girl or two girls will rejoin and occupy the master bedroom ??

I guess we should expect that Elmira will have hard time to get along with Serafima. Elmira is a nice and sweet girl and I think we will see some crying and tears from Elmira.

Serafima is really a difficult roommate to deal with.  I remember the arguments between Serafima & Radislava which resulted in Radislava cried few times.  If I am not mistaken, Serafima was the person who brought Radislava to RLC.  

A real pity. When I read this, then we can probably forget about B1 completely for the next few months. Too bad, so things are going downhill again for RLC. 😒

In addition, I now somehow also fear that RLC is so stupid and keeps the big room free for the twins again. 🤐

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I see that Serafima is back in B1 😕 😒 and in the same room that she occupied last time.   It is really a disappointment that Serafima is one of the girls to replace Esmi and Zabava. In my opinion, there is no comparison. 

I guess we should expect that Elmira will have hard time to get along with Serafima. Elmira is a nice and sweet girl and I think we will see some crying and tears from Elmira.

Serafima is really a difficult roommate to deal with.  I remember the arguments between Serafima & Radislava which resulted in Radislava cried few times.  If I am not mistaken, Serafima was the person who brought Radislava to RLC.  

I believe you ae correct about Radi.  IIRC, a big complaint about Serafina was that she would take RLC girls to the clubs every night.  Searfina was apparently well connected with the Barcelona club scene.  I also recall claims that Serafina would get RLC girls jobs in the clubs, which meant more income for them.

Maybe the master room is reserved for the return of Sara.  The only RLC girl who out-fucked Bruno.  They would push that very bed across the room. Taylor fucking Sara with a strap-on.would be an interesting scene, who would outlast the other?

i like her

she has a face of an angel,sure,she is not the woman staying here and fucking everynight or masturbating every night for your pleasure,but she is a decent normal woman with style,calm and beautiful.

the complete opposite are samson and elettra 😂😂

2 brainless bodies doing what bodies can do 🥳🥳

• Like 2