New couple Marta and David

I pay standard and wonder why I do that, if they start making them all premium then RLC can suck my balls. I AND MOST OF YOU  are here to perv at these lovely ladys ,but I refuse to pay more have better things to do with my money and I can always go to other cam sites, plus most of the time their just sitting around the place or not at home why pay for that ans I have enough drama in my life I don't need theirs.  So keep it up RLC and say goodbye to your customers. .......... NEED TO LAY OFF THE COMPUTER ANYWAY!

yes, I also find that rlc abuse its own subscribers, asking them to pay 2 times more expensive to gain access to the "hidden" apartments !!! when they will one another, they will ask for a further $ 20 !!! I think that there will not be many people who can afford the premium package, and one free camera soon appear on the site .....

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I pay standard and wonder why I do that, if they start making them all premium then RLC can suck my balls. I AND MOST OF YOU  are here to perv at these lovely ladys ,but I refuse to pay more have better things to do with my money and I can always go to other cam sites, plus most of the time their just sitting around the place or not at home why pay for that ans I have enough drama in my life I don't need theirs.  So keep it up RLC and say goodbye to your customers. .......... NEED TO LAY OFF THE COMPUTER ANYWAY!

yes, I also find that rlc abuse its own subscribers, asking them to pay 2 times more expensive to gain access to the "hidden" apartments !!! when they will one another, they will ask for a further $ 20 !!! I think that there will not be many people who can afford the premium package, and one free camera soon appear on the site .....

que yo sepa , nadie a pedido nada a nadie , ¿donde pone que hay un nuevo apartamento? rlf no ha puesto nada de publicidad ,

It's clear that CC is made of people that mostly don't want to pay or can't pay RLC not premium but standard. How much RLC can push on the people who pay is to see. I think the limit might be passed for many, but not sure. It really depends on what they add in the premium package. One couple more and nicer features are probably not enough.

pay too much for too little is not acceptable. If RLC practices low rates, there will certainly be more subscribers. But as always this capitalist society wants to make maximum money while the quality is not there. They choose...  We also !

I can only tell you what rlc affords this apartment

there are always bit to 8 people there and the house looks like a pig stall

worse than like katya where already 8 weeks has not been cleaned.

let the finger away from the primium hüpsche girl is never there to make just to eat

I can only tell you what rlc affords this apartment

there are always bit to 8 people there and the house looks like a pig stall

worse than like katya where already 8 weeks has not been cleaned.

let the finger away from the primium hüpsche girl is never there to make just to eat

The scam RLC would be even worse than we can imagine. They get a mouth watering to the frustrated visitor not to see the new apartment. Once he paid, he realizes there is nothing to see but a pigsty.

It's apparent robbery.  >:(

Will somebody please explain to me whether or not Marta & David really exist? Just wondering, cuz I haven't seen Adriana and Daniel, either.

Marta & David do exist.  Marta (the girl with the tight braids that resemble dreadlocks) hasn't been there that much though...it's mainly David (black hair with the nose ring, like a bull's) and his friends, partying: people come in, people leave, music, drinking, texting, hanging outside, smoking, someone napping here or there, and ocassionally they go into the main bedroom's closet for something else (probably to smoke a joint).

The most I've seen with this couple has been Marta changing a few times and at one point she tried to get David to have sex by stroking his dick, but he wanted to sleep instead.  The best thing I can say about this couple so far is that neither of them seem to be camera shy.  David has no problem sleeping nude or just pulling his dick out of his shorts and waving it around in front of Marta...and he definitely doesn't have a problem with taking a shit in front of her either, but she obvious had a problem with the smell and shut the bathroom door.

But, overall, this couple makes Katya & Ruslan and Sofia & Roman a lot more interesting.

As of now, this couple does NOT justify the purchase of a premium membership.  Hopefully, things will change.

Will somebody please explain to me whether or not Marta & David really exist? Just wondering, cuz I haven't seen Adriana and Daniel, either.

Marta & David do exist.  Marta (the girl with the tight braids that resemble dreadlocks) hasn't been there that much though...it's mainly David (black hair with the nose ring, like a bull's) and his friends, partying: people come in, people leave, music, drinking, texting, hanging outside, smoking, someone napping here or there, and ocassionally they go into the main bedroom's closet for something else (probably to smoke a joint).

The most I've seen with this couple has been Marta changing a few times and at one point she tried to get David to have sex by stroking his dick, but he wanted to sleep instead.  The best thing I can say about this couple so far is that neither of them seem to be camera shy.  David has no problem sleeping nude or just pulling his dick out of his shorts and waving it around in front of Marta...and he definitely doesn't have a problem with taking a shit in front of her either, but she obvious had a problem with the smell and shut the bathroom door.

But, overall, this couple makes Katya & Ruslan and Sofia & Roman a lot more interesting.

As of now, this couple does NOT justify the purchase of a premium membership.  Hopefully, things will change.

David and Marta had a conversation about the day had sex, that Darkman very kindly translated for us. Marta was not at ease with it, and the action you have seen reflect that.

David is more than willing but they need to learn how to live with cams. I am not sure you have reported the bathroom scene correctly either. I think he asked to close the door to avoid spreading the smell.

I must confess I find Marta simply gorgeous  ;)

She seems to work on night shifts but not everyday. I am not sure what's her occupation. At this stage it's too early to say if they are interesting or not. I had already moved to Premium before their addition just to try the new features. I was thinking to cancel my membership but I have decided to postpone it for the time being.  ::)

si alguien puede traducirlo , gracias , hoy ella anduvo desnuda por la casa , tiene un buen cuerpo, culo grande blando , para mi gusto perfecto , haaa ella se llama PATRI diminutivo de patricia , trabaja en una discoteca cerca de su casa , hace turno de noche por supuesto , el problema es que ella es mas " normal " que el , los amigos de el tienen pinta de okupas ( squatters ) , aunque en realidad muchos de estos no lo son , son hijos de papa la mayoria , ( al hijo del presidente de la generalitat de catalunya ) lo pillaron rompiedo cabinas telefonicas , en fin  , ella llego hoy, por lo que dicen el esta castigado sin sexo , ella no quiere que fume , acostados los dos desnudos , el se masturbo solo , ella lo ignoro completamente , le dijo que que olia mal , que era un guarro y que se limpiara la corrida , a lo que el contesto que era igual , si no deja de fumar no hay sexo , me gusta el piso y el ir y venir de tanta gente , anoche unos amigos no follaron no se por que  , estaban super calientes , ella decia que le daba morbo,  pero el no era muy receptivo de hacerlo delante de las camaras , le chupo las tetas en el lavabo , y le bajo un poco los pantalones , iban muy fumados ( hierba o hachís no se ) david dijo , fumar fuera en el balcon que luego me llaman ( RLF ) y me regañan . ella tiene un piercing en el pezon , en el coño no se ve bien pero podria ser . en estos momentos estan dormidos , desnudos pero tapados , marta ( patri ) , el otro dia la vi muy risueña hablando con uno de los amigos , se notaba que le gustaba , pero claro eso solo se puede ver con la experiencia de mis 47 años david ni se entero , pero vamos que si yo fuera el no los dejaría solos . jejeje

pay too much for too little is not acceptable. If RLC practices low rates, there will certainly be more subscribers. But as always this capitalist society wants to make maximum money while the quality is not there. They choose...  We also !

It is not possible to make out optimum profit with the highest price 45 usd is toooooooooooo expensive to have enough members I will never be a member cause I ve seen everything in the RLC history without paying any..But if it was 10 usd I would have paid and wouldnt have bothered to search what happened in RLC... but it is worth searching for 45 usd woooow toooooooo expensive.... Im sorry guys but its stupid to pay it you can fuck one or two Maya or Alina by paying 45 usd... get a real lıfe fuck with that money...

• 1 month later...