New couple Marta and David

I believe that because we have not been disclosed to Standard Membership, this should be an input area, type the Premium Memberships can see the new tenants of others before ourselves, why admit I have not seen any tenant in, the cameras are connected well then they are living, so with diana and EFIM so with adriana and daniel, I think this is kind of a test to see if the RLC cameras are good the connections are perfect, not to do the same shit they did with Diana and EFIM, who played with the cameras catching them. is kind of a test area, where only who can opine Premium, see and test the cameras of "Pre tenants" before being officially released

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, but I was referring to CC.

Top of the page where it ask if you want access to 1000's of pictures just click any where up there on the words.

I gotta say that $45 is a pretty penny for this website. I understand that some cost goes to the maintenance of the cameras and the general room and board of the tenants but $45 triples the original cost over two months. That's almost as much as my power bill haha

not seeing them on the site. are they down right now?

El sitio ya es carisimo tal cual es,para lo que dan,, suponiendo horarios y demas,no todas las casas estan activas cuando uno quiere,pero a favor de rlc dire que tal vez gastaramos mas un dia de copas,todo va en el poder adquisitivo,y en la escala de valor que cada uno tiene para sus cosas,el tema premium una casa mas 15€ eso si empieza a ser caro si fueran mas me lo pensaria

not seeing them on the site. are they down right now?

El sitio ya es carisimo tal cual es,para lo que dan,, suponiendo horarios y demas,no todas las casas estan activas cuando uno quiere,pero a favor de rlc dire que tal vez gastaramos mas un dia de copas,todo va en el poder adquisitivo,y en la escala de valor que cada uno tiene para sus cosas,el tema premium una casa mas 15€ eso si empieza a ser caro si fueran mas me lo pensaria

yo me gasto en tabaco 300 euros al mes , y estoy matando mi salud , si usted no fuma 44 euros es una mejor inversion .