US General Domestic Politics (2022) #18 Begins 12/04/22

On 12/15/2022 at 8:00 PM, SPYING 1 said:

Those girls ignored him, so he decided to beat the fuck out of those girls in the girls bathroom 

Women need to learn how to defend themselves so mf'rs like this asshole will be sorry. I'm small but know a few tricks that will come out of nowhere and leave this prick down and a lot of blood everywhere.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Must be global warming.

You know how it is with climate change, it can be cokder, it can be hotter, it can be floods, drought, winder, stories, more hurricanes, less hurricanes, etc etc etc. So whatever is happening they can say, " see, I told you so"

13 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Women need to learn how to defend themselves so mf'rs like this asshole will be sorry. I'm small but know a few tricks that will come out of nowhere and leave this prick down and a lot of blood everywhere.

No man, no matter how big or how tough he is, won't go down with a kick of, or a simple reach in and grab of his balls. I don't give a shit. I'm taking you out. Once I have you doubled over holding your nuts, I'm going to drive your nose right into your brain with my knee. There is no such thing as a fair fight. You fight to win and fight to live.

• Like 1

WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

North Carolina's Supreme Court has narrowly struck down a voter ID law passed in 2018 on...

So the demon 😈 crats are saying that asking for I.D. is discrimination so why would I need to show I.D. when I buy guns 🔫 ammo, alcohol 🍸 or if a police 🚔 officers ask for my Driver's license would that be discrimination. Also forgot why do we need to show I.D. when we fly on an airplane ✈️ 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1