US General Domestic Politics (2022) #18 Begins 12/04/22

2 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.FOXBUSINESS.COM

High fertalizer and fuel prices are making the cost of business skyrocket for some Christmas...

I've had the same fake tree for 8 years. I paid about a hundred dollars for it back then. It's 10' tall and about 5' wide at the base. I fold it up, put it in the bag and it sits in the attic until next year. I'll be damned if I'll buy a real tree at near $200. I'm way too cheap to do that. 

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Likely more than you as well but money doesn't always buy happiness.   I have enough put aside to keep me going till my final days and have not even started collecting my Old Age Supplement yet, but I am getting close. 

I don't know what they plan to do with them they just wanted them.  It'll be on the record even if nothing happens.

Corporate income tax returns are so complex that 99% of the general public wouldn't even know what they were looking at. Mental midgets like Maxine Waters wouldn't have the slightest idea of how to analyze the tax returns. 

12 hours ago, pulo filipe said:
WWW.COMPUTERWORLD.COM

Well, you can say one thing about Elon Musks' management style: it's different.

The insanity of the woke left is humorous. When Musk first announced he wanted to buy Twitter the woke left were in full opposition of Twitter being sold to Musk, but when it appeared Musk was trying to back out of the deal the woke left wanted the court to force Musk to buy Twitter. LMAO