Pete1960

Good Morning  

great saturday everyone

17/12/2022 17/December/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva sexy girl

👸🐶👯 

Paul 🤴

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁  patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7max hard on chris gregg spying1 moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy  Pete1960 ste ashleyxyz letsdothis

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

Good Morning  

great saturday everyone

16/12/2022 16/December/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva sexy girl

👸🐶👯 

Paul 🤴

🐨 👯  🌟 🐈  😉 🐎 🦝 🐿️ 🦍 🗼 💀 🐊 😁 🦜  😈 🐶  🦨  🔭  ✈️  🕵️ 👨‍🍳 🌶️ 🏍️  patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7max hard on chris gregg spying1 moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy  Pete1960 ste ashleyxyz letsdothis

Pulo how's it going, can you translate what the lady in the video is saying ? CC members here's today's video

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

That´s a pure lie.I just checked the replay and at 11:35 pm she came out from the toilet and then went to bed.But it isn´t the first time you lies.

Come come now Masterchef56, why the aggression? 

Surely it would have been better for you to address the mistake MR made by simply saying " I believe you have made a mistake Max, as I have just checked....blah blah blah !

I realise you have a personal vendetta with certain members of the forum, which can be seen from your reactions to whatever these people post ( positive or negative ) but for the sake of forum harmony can't you simply address them in a respectful manner more conducive to adult social intercourse, and not school playground behaviour.

There's enough ill feeling in the world without the members of this forum contributing to it, especially on the run up to Christmas.

Why not try to be civil tongued to others MC and you might just find they will reciprocate likewise....Wouldn't that be different and refreshing?

Give it a try !

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 7