B4 - General Topic 2022 #69 (December)

I want to post few observations on here.  

1) The final match of the world Cup 2022 was a great match and MBAPPE deserved the golden boot.  I think that none of the participants in any RLC's apartments watched the match which is strange. Did RLC instruct them not to watch the match ?? In the past, participants watched different football matches and the most popular sport in Russia & Ukraine is football.  

2) I guess it It is normal that there was a decline in November in the viewership of RLC, VHTV and the other sites because of the World Cup and I expect a decline too in December because of the World Cup and the holidays.   

3) On the competition or the struggle between Kristy and Taylor, I think Taylor won so far because she got the penthouse and this maybe because an European girl against Ukrainian/Russian girls ??!! The same happened when Luna took the penthouse even for short time.  

6 minutes ago, philo said:

So tell us @Noldus, since we now know a lot about you but we don't know what the causation was,  just how did you come to be a moderator? Are you Russian? Who do you work for? I'll wait.

Yes, I was sent here from the Russian secret police FSB as it is called now. To keep an eye on people like you 😉

Honestly Philo, don't interpret everything you see on RLC as an RPG.
The girls do as they want and do not follow any script.
I am also not a Russian spy or moderator 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 2

Just now, corvette84 said:

I see a couple of weirdos there.

Look who is calling someone a "weirdo". You think you have power just because you are anonymous but just so you know, there are people who can see your real profile are you are not in any position to use that term about someone else.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Yes, I was sent here from the Russian secret police FSB as it is called now. To keep an eye on people like you 😉

Honestly Philo, don't interpret everything you see on RLC as an RPG.
The girls do as they want and do not follow any script.
I am also not a Russian spy or moderator 🙂 

All I asked was for you to answer the question that I initially asked. I don't know why that is so hard to do. You challenged what I posted. I think we should know your motivation. What about the post did you think was in error. Or, is it that you think I post too often? Or did you just not like what I said? Why won't you tell me?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, philo said:

All I asked was for you to answer the question that I initially asked. I don't know why that is so hard to do. You challenged what I posted. I think we should know your motivation. What about the post did you think was in error. Or, is it that you think I post too often? Or did you just not like what I said? Why won't you tell me?

Hi Philo, I guess I can volunteer and answer your question if you allow me.  Noldus is not Russian and is not moderator on the Forum here.

But the question that I struggle with for awhile and worth asking is: there are some members on CC's forum regardless of their titles on their profiles, do they have direct or indirect connections to RLC ??  I have not figured out the answer yet and I know no one (from the people with connection, if any) on here will ever admit in a positive or negative response to this question.