gun?

In case you don't know, he just shot the "gun" and afterwards picked up the small plastic "bullet" (a ball really) that was rolling around the hardwood floor.

It's airsoft.

They're little plastic pellets that look like BBs.

airsoftpellets.jpg

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not been burglarized. The meth freaks in the neighborhood (increased in population substantially since Obama took office: there had been none before) think I have a firearm and stay away.

They don't wish to suffer from my squirrelly wrath. A 12 gauge blasting you through a wall isn't normal -- even if you're on meth.

I don't know how we got here for a adult site but in the us in 2013  we have had 11409 deaths. by gun  that's counting our military men and women over seas. accidents. crazy people going nuts and people defending themselves. now the us and 314000000 people here. and that = out to 1 in every 27522 people. and what's bad is a total of 49 military was killed from people we was suppose to be helping and training. while training they turned on our troops. so where ever you come up with this 14 out of 100 get killed by guns is insane. I carry a gun I have a chl. I have a gun in every room of my house I have a gun in both my truck and my car  when I get out of bed I put my gun on as soon as my pants go on. I have a gun on both my bikes. I will always carry a gun. I pray I never have to use one in self defense. but I know how to shoot and damn good at it and will and sleep goo that night if I have to. in my bed or jail don't matter.

I don't know how we got here for a adult site but in the us in 2013  we have had 11409 deaths. by gun  that's counting our military men and women over seas. accidents. crazy people going nuts and people defending themselves. now the us and 314000000 people here. and that = out to 1 in every 27522 people. and what's bad is a total of 49 military was killed from people we was suppose to be helping and training. while training they turned on our troops. so where ever you come up with this 14 out of 100 get killed by guns is insane. I carry a gun I have a chl. I have a gun in every room of my house I have a gun in both my truck and my car  when I get out of bed I put my gun on as soon as my pants go on. I have a gun on both my bikes. I will always carry a gun. I pray I never have to use one in self defense. but I know how to shoot and damn good at it and will and sleep goo that night if I have to. in my bed or jail don't matter.

Madwolf33 don't stress mate, it was a genuine misread of the data by the poster that was corrected by him straight away.

I always get a kick out of people who say no guns.  Have you guys ever heard of a country called Switzerland?  This country is the biggest pro-gun country when it comes to the government feelings towards gun laws. Yet, they have one of the lowest crime rates.  I wonder why that is.  Here is a little article for you to read if you don't mind taking the time to educate yourself a little..

http://world.time.com/2012/12/20/the-swiss-difference-a-gun-culture-that-works/

Gun laws never work, because bad guys always have guns.  Who is going to go down to the projects and take the oozies away from the gangs. Who is going to go to the cartels and get them to stop supplying there latino street gangs here in the U.S.?  Good luck with that.  I will just keep packing my m1911 and use it if necessary.  If you say only the military should have guns, cool I am military I will keep mine. But, did you know that you are not allowed to carry on an active duty military post.  Look what happened at Fort Hood.  Every member of our Armed Forces are trained on multiple weapons platforms but yet that piece of shit domestic terrorist shot more people because those Service members had to wait for M.Ps to show up.  Molon Labe.

1. We will NOT obey any order to disarm the American people.

2. We will NOT obey any order to conduct warrantless searches of the American people, their homes, vehicles, papers, or effects – such as warrantless house-to house searches for weapons or persons.

3. We will NOT obey any order to detain American citizens as “unlawful enemy combatants” or to subject them to trial by military tribunal.

4. We will NOT obey orders to impose martial law or a “state of emergency” on a state, or to enter with force into a state, without the express consent and invitation of that state’s legislature and governor.

5. We will NOT obey orders to invade and subjugate any state that asserts its sovereignty and declares the national government to be in violation of the compact by which that state entered the Union.

6. We will NOT obey any order to blockade American cities, thus turning them into giant concentration camps.

7. We will NOT obey any order to force American citizens into any form of detention camps under any pretext.

8. We will NOT obey orders to assist or support the use of any foreign troops on U.S. soil against the American people to “keep the peace” or to “maintain control” during any emergency, or under any other pretext. We will consider such use of foreign troops against our people to be an invasion and an act of war.

9. We will NOT obey any orders to confiscate the property of the American people, including food and other essential supplies, under any emergency pretext whatsoever.

10. We will NOT obey any orders which infringe on the right of the people to free speech, to peaceably assemble, and to petition their government for a redress of grievances.

If you self righteous gun haters from oppressed countries are content to live as you do, then that's your choice. In the mean time most Americans believe in the freedom (and right) to own guns. Our laws, our choice our freedom.  So, go soak your heads and fuck off.

Now, let's discuss Adriana and Daniel screwing and stuff.