Pictures

Guest FrankNiels

Getting all lovey on the settee Ian in his pants  Gia has the laptop perhaps she is reading our posts right now?

Standup and wave to us Gia

TAKE OFF YOUR COVERS, STAND NAKED AND SALUTE !

LOL !!!

Unfortunately, I don't think THAT will ever happen.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still have somme difficulties to understand Gia behaviour.

This morning she get up at 10 am, went to the small bedroom to look at the computer for 2 hours, then back to sleep.

Is her life this boring that the only thing she can do is sleeping ? I mean, it's saturday. Don't she have friends ? Hobbies ?

Gia has friends visited before.

She likes talkings.

Her only hobby 's probably Ian ! He needs to pay more attention to his sweet kinky girl .... but, besides going out for work or else, he chooses to spend more time to sleep than intimate !!!

It 's Saturday, Gia definitely expect someone with her instead of reading or sleeping, right ?

How about you, my friend ? LOL !

Black for a wedding dress? Not really appropriate, but to each its own. Today, at 7:08AM, Wacky mentions that Ian falls asleep rather than be intimate with his girl. I think this will pose a major threat when they get married. This can lead the wife to stray from her husband and start looking elsewhere. But, then for as long as I have been on RealLifeCam, I have never ever seen Gia initiate any intimacy whatsoever, except the one time when she was on top of Ian a while back here. And, I cannot understand why Ian would just want to sleep. I mean come on, you have an amazingly good looking girl and all you want to do is roll over to sleep? Even with his work schedule and what not, he can find the time to be intimate. Something is very wrong in my opinion. Another thing that I have noticed no one has seemed to mention on this site, is could Ian possibly be bi-sexual and Gia doesn't know? Just a thought. This worries me about them moving forward with their marriage and even beyond. Any explanations?