Pictures

Guest FrankNiels

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What did you mean, if this apartment closes, nothing happens?

What happened to Olga and why did her and Sergey's apartment go bye-bye?

Black for a wedding dress? Not really appropriate, but to each its own. Today, at 7:08AM, Wacky mentions that Ian falls asleep rather than be intimate with his girl. I think this will pose a major threat when they get married. This can lead the wife to stray from her husband and start looking elsewhere. But, then for as long as I have been on RealLifeCam, I have never ever seen Gia initiate any intimacy whatsoever, except the one time when she was on top of Ian a while back here. And, I cannot understand why Ian would just want to sleep. I mean come on, you have an amazingly good looking girl and all you want to do is roll over to sleep? Even with his work schedule and what not, he can find the time to be intimate. Something is very wrong in my opinion. Another thing that I have noticed no one has seemed to mention on this site, is could Ian possibly be bi-sexual and Gia doesn't know? Just a thought. This worries me about them moving forward with their marriage and even beyond. Any explanations?

I haven't seen the wedding dress.  Is it really black?  Does anyone have pics?

I agree with you, Josh, about the prospects for their future.  I mean, even if they only have sex once every three days, that's not as bad as the lack of attention she gets from him or as bad as the fact that she doesn't go to sleep with him...but stays up till 0300 and 0400.  Those things are going to eat away at each of them until they can't stand each other.

When did she try on the veil? Do you have a pic of it? Does anyone know of when Gia and Ian are supposed to get married and if so, where does it take place?

It was yesterday in the afternoon. And no, I don't have a pic of it, sorry.

I hope I'm wrong, but I expect verbal fireworks between Gia and Ian today.

Gia awoke before Ian.  She has tried to wake him at least 3 times that I've seen.  She has finally gotten dressed and appears to be preparing to take the dogs out.  A couple of days ago she was all over him about not doing his share of the chores.  This might set her off again.

The sad thing for me is...they probably won't have sex for another night.  :'(

I hope I'm wrong, but I expect verbal fireworks between Gia and Ian today.

Gia awoke before Ian.  She has tried to wake him at least 3 times that I've seen.  She has finally gotten dressed and appears to be preparing to take the dogs out.  A couple of days ago she was all over him about not doing his share of the chores.  This might set her off again.

The sad thing for me is...they probably won't have sex for another night.  :'(

I agree with you. 5pm, the guy is still asleep, Gia about to leave...

Guest Bambina

Argument in the kitchen.

"This is the only day I can sleep" said Ian. No doubt about the topic of the fight.

I don't understand all they say, but I think they have serious personal problems.

Wedding, carnival, problems... I lost so many things in this days  :o