Pictures

Guest FrankNiels

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gia doesn't appear to be very happy.

She went to some effort to look sexy tonight...even to the extent of showing her ass on camera when she took her bird bath...and Ian has fallen asleep.

She should take matters into her own hands...either his cock or her pussy.

Guest watcher

Gia doesn't appear to be very happy.

She went to some effort to look sexy tonight...even to the extent of showing her ass on camera when she took her bird bath...and Ian has fallen asleep.

She should take matters into her own hands...either his cock or her pussy.

Maybe she needs to kick him out and get a man who will look after her needs in the bedroom ;D

I'm uploading a video of Gia taking a bath to Mediafire right now.

But I got to tell you, it is quite unsatisfying.  She turned off the lights and lit three candles.  With that and the screwed up cameras and IR lighting in that whole apartment...not to mention her efforts to not show much...this video really isn't worth watching.

Except, maybe, the view of her ass toward the end.

Anyway, I'll edit this post to add the link as soon as it is available.

edit:  Here is the link - (The video link associated with this comment is no longer available and has been removed).

Wish she 'll shave her head bald so we can see her face better. LOL !!!

Gia 's trying to cover anything she can .... she 's still identified as ... GIA !

I've been away from the cameras for a number of hours and, after scanning the various cams in the various apartments, I notice that Gia is moving rather slowly while she moves about the apartment this afternoon.

Could it be she is a bit sore after that sexual pounding she got last night?  I don't know...she's a big girl, she should be able to take it.

Or is it that she stayed up unusually late before going to bed?  She is quite the night-owl, after all.