Pictures

Guest FrankNiels

Guest dirtdirt

I've been away from the cameras for a number of hours and, after scanning the various cams in the various apartments, I notice that Gia is moving rather slowly while she moves about the apartment this afternoon.

Could it be she is a bit sore after that sexual pounding she got last night?  I don't know...she's a big girl, she should be able to take it.

Or is it that she stayed up unusually late before going to bed?  She is quite the night-owl, after all.

No she got fucked this morning twice.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dirtdirt

I've been away from the cameras for a number of hours and, after scanning the various cams in the various apartments, I notice that Gia is moving rather slowly while she moves about the apartment this afternoon.

Could it be she is a bit sore after that sexual pounding she got last night?  I don't know...she's a big girl, she should be able to take it.

Or is it that she stayed up unusually late before going to bed?  She is quite the night-owl, after all.

Actually that was the other apartment

Did u recorded?

I find that hard to believe.

Do you have pics or a vid?

Actually that was the other apartment

Oh, okay.  You must be talking about Alina getting fuck twice.

So, there was discussion on here yesterday about the dogs being locked in the closet all day... remember that?

Now they're playing with one of the dogs on the couch. Interesting, huh?

Oh, they play with their dogs most every night...for an hour or so.  Except for that and the infrequent walks, those dogs are isolated in the WC.

I have a Rottweiler that hangs out in the house most of the time...especially in the winter.  She would go batshit crazy if I kept her locked in a small room for 20+ hours a day.  Of course, Gia's two dogs are small dogs that are normally batshit crazy anyway, so it's hard to tell how their banishment is affecting them.  It can't be good, though.

Guest Bambina

So, there was discussion on here yesterday about the dogs being locked in the closet all day... remember that?

Not the first time playing with the dogs, especially at night.

Not the first time playing with the dogs, especially at night.

Getting all lovey on the settee Ian in his pants  Gia has the laptop perhaps she is reading our posts right now?

Standup and wave to us Gia ;)

Getting all lovey on the settee Ian in his pants  Gia has the laptop perhaps she is reading our posts right now?

Standup and wave to us Gia

TAKE OFF YOUR COVERS, STAND NAKED AND SALUTE !

LOL !!!