Pictures

Guest FrankNiels

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JoJoGunne1

Hmmm.....I'm starting to wonder if our girl has a hidden wild side.

1.  She has started changing clothes out from behind the screen more often...especially changing panties.

2.  I haven't seen the video yet, but it's reported that she shows it all in the bath today.

3.  When she's around Ian, she is very careful to stay hidden.  For example, last night's lovemaking.

So...it might be that when Ian is not around, she is more likely to show stuff for the camera.  I'm going to have to keep a close eye on her during the day now.

Guest JoJoGunne1

Interesting and unusual situation in this apartment tonight.

Earlier, Gia got all made up, put on a cute red dress and left the apartment.  Now I see Ian there...alone.  I don't think I've seen a time when he was there and she wasn't.  Could this just be a "girl's night out" for her?  Or does she have other plans?

Stay tuned for the fireworks if she is stepping out on him.

Guest JoJoGunne1

Poor JoJo, he seems to be very lonely, watching all day long life of other people...

LOL!!!

No, friend.  Not lonely.

But I am interested in Real Life Cam.  Much like an American housewife is interested in her favorite soap opera.

Also, it helps that I don't have to go to work...unless I want to.

Guest Watcher

Poor JoJo, he seems to be very lonely, watching all day long life of other people...

LOL!!!

No, friend.  Not lonely.

But I am interested in Real Life Cam.  Much like an American housewife is interested in her favorite soap opera.

Also, it helps that I don't have to go to work...unless I want to.

You keep up the good work JoJo ;D great pics not very often you see her in her undies too.

Keep posting the Vids and pics.... :-*