Nina & Kira (2022-2024) #1

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • Noldus changed the title to Nina & Kira (2022-2024) #1
  • 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to let you guys here know that over in the VHTV forum I made a multi camera edit of a years old classic Nina and Kira scene. I think the video turned out quite well. Though in retrospect I probably should have done some more adjusting of the audio track, as it escalates from sweet pillow talk to orgasmic screams that register on the Richter Scale. So for full enjoyment, if you don't have your hands free to adjust the volume, I recommend heaphones...

FORUM.VOYEUR-HOUSE.TV

Kira fucks Nina Let’s face it, Kira has a bigger dick than most of us and she uses it to fuck Nina’s brains out. I used this sweet lazy time...

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Noldus said:

offline - left the project 

an era is over

Are you sure about that? The Apartment is still listed as offline due to "personal reasons". The vhtv forum discussion thread has been moved to "archived" though. However, that topic had been closed down before, allegedly due  "to one member spreading most sensitive private information". There's no mention of Nina and Kira in "content updates" although that has been updated only one hour ago.