Elli & Vencel (2023) #1

Pete1960

At least we have an interesting story in a rather boring RLC period , the big question being what are we going to witness between Elli and the male friend ..at least something that could create excitement 😁

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Almeno abbiamo una storia interessante in un periodo RLC piuttosto noioso, la grande domanda è a cosa assisteremo tra Elli e l'amico maschio... almeno qualcosa che potrebbe creare eccitazione 😁

Not this evening now and not on cam, I always believe that Vencel doesn't have to leave for a few days of vacation

4 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Not this evening now and not on cam, I always believe that Vencel doesn't have to leave for a few days of vacation

Vediamo che succederà , prossimamente abbiamo primavera e estate … molte cose cambiano … 

16 hours ago, thinga69 said:

When was the other times that a cheating was caught on cam?

I don't remember quite well but I think Lavi cheated her first BF and I'm sure that Zaba cheated Fritz with Samson at a party at B4. Zaba didn't cheated with sex, only some kisses and she was constantly siting on his lap. Maybe something more happened when they were hiding in the bushes at the backyard.

Bruno also got a few strokes in on Stella while Gina was drunkenly passed out in the bedroom! 😆 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Mich778 said:

Who is this guy sitting with her right now? Is this BF? I don't have access to history but would love to see what happend.

He's a friend of the couple that is visiting them since day one. He had, at least I believe that broke up, that is also a friend of the couple.

I only joke that he is Elli's BF because of what happened two nights ago.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Glyder78 said:

Just noticed the action and wow!  Had to get on here to see if it had happened before, guess not tho.  😞  Also, I haven't been here for 9 years, welcome back, me!  

Welcome back 👏 

• Upvote 1