Elli & Vencel (2023) #1

Pete1960

I must say I am completely surprised they had sex and a HJ as mr thinga says 

I am not surprised she would , does, get under the covers as she always !! does to watch tv ... and  it would not surprise me that this regular friend, brother ??? is comfortable and secure to accept that ...  now I am completely blown away of this development ( this is when I wish I could afford a sub because I love affairs and cheating sex ) and as a voyeur to actually witness it is an extra buzz 

looking forward to catching the next episode 

now I wonder what that  long, long, sincere type of  talk Vencel had with him a few days ago, with his hand forever on his shoulder and back was about ??? could it be giving permission to fuck his girlfriend ,,, to please fuck his girlfriend  lol 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, mbe21468 said:

IDK - I don't believe Vencel knows - they are beyond discreet to the point that they barely make eye contact around each other. Earlier in the day before she "did the do" with the BF she gave Vencel a hand job with passionate kissing. It seems to me that any time the 3 of them are around she goes out of her way to make Vencel feel special. Then on the planned nights - it's on an poppin. I can't wait for them to remove the covers so we can see what is happening  

the forum members said that they always use the covers so good luck with that one.  i haven't watched them enough to understand what's going on yet.  i have a month to observe them and see if i agree with you.

Did you see the look on her face when Vencel finished...lol!  That relationship is done.  Not sure how long she will continue with Vencel.  She looks disgusted.  Also, yeah, Vencel must know.... he did her in the same position as the BF did last night.  Weird situation!

4 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I must say I am completely surprised they had sex and a HJ as mr thinga says 

I am not surprised she would , does, get under the covers as she always !! does to watch tv ... and  it would not surprise me that this regular friend, brother ??? is comfortable and secure to accept that ...  now I am completely blown away of this development ( this is when I wish I could afford a sub because I love affairs and cheating sex ) and as a voyeur to actually witness it is an extra buzz 

looking forward to catching the next episode 

now I wonder what that  long, long, sincere type of  talk Vencel had with him a few days ago, with his hand forever on his shoulder and back was about ??? could it be giving permission to fuck his girlfriend ,,, to please fuck his girlfriend  lol 

Maybe he wants Vencel as a Bum Buddy.  

ef75.gif