Elli & Vencel (2023) #1

Pete1960

So … today was more intense .. masturbation under the covers , the mystery gets bigger … EVERYONE would like seeing finally Elli unfolding her whole potential but the couple now will start be looking like they have an agreement for money perhaps .. let’s see how this situation will proceed and if this can be the ongoing maximum voyeurs’ revelation .. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

i believe you are about the only one that comments on this thread.  not a good sign of popularity i would think.

He comments on anything.

6 hours ago, isidore57 said:

Tonight they are ready to start again, she just has to go and put on less tight pants!! ah! oh!!!

Her pants weren't tight last time

11 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

So Vencel is officially a Cuckold.

No, I don't think you could call him a Cuckold

A cuckold is someone who takes pleasure in watching their partner have sex with someone else. Traditionally, it's a man whose wife or girlfriend is having sex with other people, and there's an element of the man being mocked for his wife's lack of sexual interest in him.
* n many cuckolding cases, the cuck desires to actually watch the sex take place between their partner and the outsider (often referred to as the "bull"), but sometimes the cuck may just want to hear the details afterward—or even help their partner pick out their outfit beforehand.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

He comments on anything.

Her pants weren't tight last time

No, I don't think you could call him a Cuckold

A cuckold is someone who takes pleasure in watching their partner have sex with someone else. Traditionally, it's a man whose wife or girlfriend is having sex with other people, and there's an element of the man being mocked for his wife's lack of sexual interest in him.
* n many cuckolding cases, the cuck desires to actually watch the sex take place between their partner and the outsider (often referred to as the "bull"), but sometimes the cuck may just want to hear the details afterward—or even help their partner pick out their outfit beforehand.

What is the English term for a guy that let her girl have sex interactions?

I only know cuck or cuckhold.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, thinga69 said:

What is the English term for a guy that let her girl have sex interactions?

I only know cuck or cuckhold.

A cuck or cuckold is involved in the interactions to some degree, I don't think Vencel knows what's going on, hence why they are so secretive about it, not openly doing it.

Just now, Pete1960 said:

A cuck or cuckold is involved in the interactions to some degree, I don't think Vencel knows what's going on, hence why they are so secretive about it, not openly doing it.

I believe he knows. Maybe they are doing under the covers because the guy doesn't want to do open even tho he had sex with his ex-gf on that couch covered maybe they just don't want to have sex on cam.

11 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I believe he knows. Maybe they are doing under the covers because the guy doesn't want to do open even tho he had sex with his ex-gf on that couch covered maybe they just don't want to have sex on cam.

Disagree, there is no indication that he knows

Elli and the guest definitely had sex on Feb 12.  When she got up she reached into her pants and untangled her underwear, then went into the kitchen and wiped her crotch with a tissue then through it away.  I see they are getting into position right now!  Vencent has to be getting suspicious.

5 minutes ago, hilts122 said:

Elli and the guest definitely had sex on Feb 12.  When she got up she reached into her pants and untangled her underwear, then went into the kitchen and wiped her crotch with a tissue then through it away.  I see they are getting into position right now!  Vencent has to be getting suspicious.

To me it didn't looked liked it. And if I remember correctly she was on on her period, it would be very risky to do. Maybe she leaned her self because she was wet or his cum was on her. I believe it was just mutual masturbation.

Vencel seems to be a very.....hum....naive guy but either he knows and doesn't care or he really doesn't know.

Although i believe that at least one of them reads the forum and I think is Elli.