Elli & Vencel (2023) #1

Pete1960

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Also, they fuck a lot and are interesting to watch.

The most enjoyable couple to watch , relax and get pleasant , happy and naughty 😈😆 feelings is BY FAR  Venera and Lion , it is then followed by a quite calm and feeling in love Gyana and Dantez .. This couple has a major and potential “ star “ tenant , Elli , the guy needs to change a lot so as not to go into the category that the forum will be getting furious and against him .. Lion for example , I can’t honestly think of a male participant for a very very long time that he is accepted by the forum male members  majority … and Venera , honestly what more to ask from this woman ? With her daily hobbies and routine , we have seen her exhibitioning , she’s BY FAR the top sperm swallower ( she loves it actually 😂 ) , we have seen her dressed casual , with pyjamas , with fully sexy lingerie to provoke him to bed , we saw her with smart clothes , dresses , mini skirts and high heels for a night out , this woman is the current RLC example , better say , this couple . With a normal life , friends , this is RLC’s biggest discovery since they had to close the Russian apartments .. Elli could be a great future star but she’s too young and let’s hope we will see her maturing and growing up in front of her fans and still remaining the nice and sweet girl we are already  watching . 

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I hope that this vest is because Vencel got a job in a warehouse and not that he thinks that that shit will make him lose weight.

It’s also sometimes a “ girlfriend’s “ mistake , they don’t open their mouth and express a bit of their disappointment ( unless they are ok how the guys looks in comparison to their fit bodies ) that they have got kilos and maybe they should care a bit more with their outside appearance .. I don’t honestly believe that a young nice girl feels the same that she accompanied by a guy who isn’t caring for his personal physique and the majority of her friends are having guys who look more or equally normal to the appearance of their girlfriends .. in any case , if it was also any of us , we shook think how we look and if we make happy the girl … UNLESS .. there’s an agreement and no worries for such issues .. but in the depth of time , a nice , young , sexy girl who knows that she’s desired by many people watching her , not with the most mature experienced mind to analyze and think of all parameters , can only start thinking of perhaps more close to her standards of outside appearance guys .. At least she does her undercover “ betraying actions “ to her guy with a much more “ taking care of his physique “ man . 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It’s also sometimes a “ girlfriend’s “ mistake , they don’t open their mouth and express a bit of their disappointment ( unless they are ok how the guys looks in comparison to their fit bodies ) that they have got kilos and maybe they should care a bit more with their outside appearance .. I don’t honestly believe that a young nice girl feels the same that she accompanied by a guy who isn’t caring for his personal physique and the majority of her friends are having guys who look more or equally normal to the appearance of their girlfriends .. in any case , if it was also any of us , we shook think how we look and if we make happy the girl … UNLESS .. there’s an agreement and no worries for such issues .. but in the depth of time , a nice , young , sexy girl who knows that she’s desired by many people watching her , not with the most mature experienced mind to analyze and think of all parameters , can only start thinking of perhaps more close to her standards of outside appearance guys .. At least she does her undercover “ betraying actions “ to her guy with a much more “ taking care of his physique “ man . 

My point isn't about if she find him attractive or not. I also was once overweight. It sucks to find pants and tshirts when you have a big belly and is 1,85m. Jeans were always tight, underwear always uncomfortable on the waist even to stay sit for a long time was uncomfortable because of the jeans and the belt.    

Is very clear that Vencel have the same problems, or even worst, that I had. He even bought that vest to support his back. He's now spend most of his time lay on the floor because even siting on the sofa must hurt. He was doing some exercises, but only stretches. 

I really do hope that with the spring coming the weather will be much better for him to do some cardio. Isn't because of his appearance, but because of his health.

47 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

My point isn't about if she find him attractive or not. I also was once overweight. It sucks to find pants and tshirts when you have a big belly and is 1,85m. Jeans were always tight, underwear always uncomfortable on the waist even to stay sit for a long time was uncomfortable because of the jeans and the belt.    

Is very clear that Vencel have the same problems, or even worst, that I had. He even bought that vest to support his back. He's now spend most of his time lay on the floor because even siting on the sofa must hurt. He was doing some exercises, but only stretches. 

I really do hope that with the spring coming the weather will be much better for him to do some cardio. Isn't because of his appearance, but because of his health.

I agree that it is first of all a matter of health and it is also kind of disappointing watching people who aren’t even 24-25 years old facing such issues .. it might of course be something that he can’t control ( we don’t know all the details and we speculate .. ) , still , they could be at least some obvious signs that it bothers him the way he looks , at least this is how I think people with a minimum brain thinking would do . He is just laying down , playing his games , he could at least be seen wearing his walking pants and simply go out and walk even 1 km and come back home so as he moves his body .. 

Still also , I blame Elli that she’s not telling him something or show her disappointment in a way , not of his looks , but that he isn’t caring .. then we all men , we wonder why women leave us .. as for your “ extended weight “ in the past which is very brave that you come out loud and say it ( big respect and applause by my side ) , you had the brain to think that it wasn’t good and the best for you and you tried way to fight it .. even if you didn’t  succeed for whatever reasons ( which I don’t believe but for the flow of the chat here ) , you at least realized the issue that bothered you and tried to do something .. and now this nice looking guy ( I believe he is a nice looking mister ) looks unable to understand that he is hurting his health first of all and then the rest .. I can’t think what he would suffer if he was a Barcelona B7 tenant and the racism comments for his weight there and that he is currently “ saved “ because he provides every now and then the adult entertainment with his “ girlfriend “ .. 

32 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I agree that it is first of all a matter of health and it is also kind of disappointing watching people who aren’t even 24-25 years old facing such issues .. it might of course be something that he can’t control ( we don’t know all the details and we speculate .. ) , still , they could be at least some obvious signs that it bothers him the way he looks , at least this is how I think people with a minimum brain thinking would do . He is just laying down , playing his games , he could at least be seen wearing his walking pants and simply go out and walk even 1 km and come back home so as he moves his body .. 

Still also , I blame Elli that she’s not telling him something or show her disappointment in a way , not of his looks , but that he isn’t caring .. then we all men , we wonder why women leave us .. as for your “ extended weight “ in the past which is very brave that you come out loud and say it ( big respect and applause by my side ) , you had the brain to think that it wasn’t good and the best for you and you tried way to fight it .. even if you didn’t  succeed for whatever reasons ( which I don’t believe but for the flow of the chat here ) , you at least realized the issue that bothered you and tried to do something .. and now this nice looking guy ( I believe he is a nice looking mister ) looks unable to understand that he is hurting his health first of all and then the rest .. I can’t think what he would suffer if he was a Barcelona B7 tenant and the racism comments for his weight there and that he is currently “ saved “ because he provides every now and then the adult entertainment with his “ girlfriend “ .. 

I believe Elli doesn't tell him because she's "a good girl" and doesn't want to be the annoying kind of gf. But I think that she could help him by "leading as example". Treat her self better and even calling him to go for a walk with her. 

I've lost about 30 kilos by walking and eating better. There wasn't any magic. just cut lots of sugar from soda and stopped eating bread.

28 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I believe Elli doesn't tell him because she's "a good girl" and doesn't want to be the annoying kind of gf. But I think that she could help him by "leading as example". Treat her self better and even calling him to go for a walk with her. 

I've lost about 30 kilos by walking and eating better. There wasn't any magic. just cut lots of sugar from soda and stopped eating bread.

Nothing more to add 🤩🥳🤗🤗👏👏👏👏

• Thanks 1