Elli & Vencel (2023) #1

Pete1960

23 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Elli crying and the “ secret “ friend appears ..More and more things don’t seem to make sense in this place and Elli is one of the top tenants with endless potential to watch … let’s see . 

krackpink.gif

1 hour ago, hilts122 said:

I don't think they are hooking up anymore.  Elli seems really into Vencel now.  Oh well, it was hot while it lasted.

I don’t believe the relationship of this couple , it is other reasons beyond in my opinion .. I would say it is like their first serious thing but now they are together more as a habit , just two really great friends …  Vencel’s mind is only playing and being on cameras to make money .. Elli - I agree that also for the money , so obvious - but will hardly ever smile , face react , looks to me like imprisoned but she does what  needs to be done for the money .. I think she could easily have an apartment for herself , we could see friends of her , a more interestingn and adventurous life .. I have nothing  with the guy and I respect him for sharing his privacy but a more lazy person than him , I am really trying to remember .. I was also playing the same amount at his age but I would ago out , meet friends , come late from clubs , socialize in many aspects and not just have friends at home to play games ( we did this of course but we would also make other things in our daily routine life and of course work - and hes work for him is being on cameras ) .. as I have said , I hope RLC starts concentrating and establishing new tenants for the “ new era “ , Elli could be one of these girls .. 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I don’t believe the relationship of this couple , it is other reasons beyond in my opinion .. I would say it is like their first serious thing but now they are together more as a habit , just two really great friends …  Vencel’s mind is only playing and being on cameras to make money .. Elli - I agree that also for the money , so obvious - but will hardly ever smile , face react , looks to me like imprisoned but she does what  needs to be done for the money .. I think she could easily have an apartment for herself , we could see friends of her , a more interestingn and adventurous life .. I have nothing  with the guy and I respect him for sharing his privacy but a more lazy person than him , I am really trying to remember .. I was also playing the same amount at his age but I would ago out , meet friends , come late from clubs , socialize in many aspects and not just have friends at home to play games ( we did this of course but we would also make other things in our daily routine life and of course work - and hes work for him is being on cameras ) .. as I have said , I hope RLC starts concentrating and establishing new tenants for the “ new era “ , Elli could be one of these girls .. 

This is interesting because watching them every day to me it seems that she really likes him and he is the one that doesn't care much about her. He cares as a friend. I'm pretty sure that she knows that she could pump him and get as many guys that she wants, but she cares about him.

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

This is interesting because watching them every day to me it seems that she really likes him and he is the one that doesn't care much about her. He cares as a friend. I'm pretty sure that she knows that she could pump him and get as many guys that she wants, but she cares about him.

As said , it is like she’s with him out of obligation , maybe he has helped her in early days , maybe she feels like she “ needs “ to be with him .. so many speculations we can make but seeing her pleasing herself so many times , well , i don’t know what more needs to be seen so as to know that she’s completely unsatisfied sexually …. AND … never ever forget the “ strange “ connection to the guy who she either has been jerking off under the blankets or he was jerking next to her .. and before doing this she was seen putting deodorant and making herself smell nice before laying next to him .. if these aren’t weird things , then I don’t know … but at least it is an interesting place with so many questions around this really beautiful girl ( not a woman yet 😏 ) . 

I think the most I am looking forward to ( managing also listening to the Ultra Music in Miami at the same time 😎🥳 ) is what’s gonna happen with Elli and her friend during the night … let’s see .

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

I think the most I am looking forward to ( managing also listening to the Ultra Music in Miami at the same time 😎🥳 ) is what’s gonna happen with Elli and her friend during the night … let’s see .

dreamer, you're nothing but a dreamer!

14 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

dreamer, you're nothing but a dreamer!

No, he always wants something shocking, something that amazes him. He says himself that for him E&V are not a "real" couple. Obviously always according to his canons.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

No, he always wants something shocking, something that amazes him. He says himself that for him E&V are not a "real" couple. Obviously always according to his canons.

I have my opinion of what I am watching , I respect you don’t agree and if you believe that it is different for you , you can post it here and maybe other members can have an opinion in your opinion … but for you , it seems when a woman is jerking off a guy laying next to her and her “ boyfriend “ is sleeping in “ their bedroom “ , they are a real couple because this is the image that it comes on your screen .. whatever .. 

• Upvote 1