Elli & Vencel (2023) #1

Pete1960

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It has been for all of the viewers , in a way it shows that ( however it was obvious .. 😉 ) Elli isn’t obviously the quiet angel , she’s young , wild , she wants her fun and moments that her age requires , she needs experiences and despite believing she likes her guy , I think she unsatisfied sexually . In general , when I see women using so much their toys while in a relationship , I feel and believe that sexually aren’t satisfied , in a way also feeling bad for the guy who can’t provide . We don’t know anything of the past of these people , it might be that this guy for example is someone from young school years when they used to do crazy things of the age 😂 … Still , I do believe he is interested in the project and has full knowledge of RLC , he was loading the RLC or similar pages referred to RLC , I think he was also showing to Elli , in general , he made me want to tune in and see what’s next in his next visit and how it is going to be with the boyfriend or they are maybe having a  partnership so as to make some quite good money while being young , let’s see . 

I don't feel sorry for Vance because he doesn't do any effort to get better. He just accepts that Elli bates after sex. He's getting more fat every day and doesn't do anything to change that. He also spends too much time on de XBox and doesn't give her any attention.

To me it looks like they are all friends from school. His ex-gf seems to be one of Elli's best friend and also friend of Vencel.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I don't feel sorry for Vance because he doesn't do any effort to get better. He just accepts that Elli bates after sex. He's getting more fat every day and doesn't do anything to change that. He also spends too much time on de XBox and doesn't give her any attention.

To me it looks like they are all friends from school. His ex-gf seems to be one of Elli's best friend and also friend of Vencel.

Well said , let’s see if this event might be freeing Elli for crazier things , still , they are a good couples apartment with things to watch and not boring or nothingness or a stupid daily Groundhog Day life like we see in places that gather even more attention because certain are totally addicted and cam professionals . 

6 hours ago, thinga69 said:

When was the other times that a cheating was caught on cam?

I don't remember quite well but I think Lavi cheated her first BF and I'm sure that Zaba cheated Fritz with Samson at a party at B4. Zaba didn't cheated with sex, only some kisses and she was constantly siting on his lap. Maybe something more happened when they were hiding in the bushes at the backyard.

Will cheated on taya,marat cheated on ulyana (with what appeared to be a prostitute),vanessa cheated on Thomas (still hoping someone has the vid and can pm it to me 🤞),Carla fucked a guy on the balcony (not sure if that counts as cheating,are her and yanai really together or is it just for the cams?)another past tenant had sex with a hooker as well,was from the Russian days....

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Will cheated on taya,marat cheated on ulyana (with what appeared to be a prostitute),vanessa cheated on Thomas (still hoping someone has the vid and can pm it to me 🤞),Carla fucked a guy on the balcony (not sure if that counts as cheating,are her and yanai really together or is it just for the cams?)another past tenant had sex with a hooker as well,was from the Russian days....

And  Hakeem on Asia 🙂 

6 minutes ago, Noldus said:

There was also a Russian couple at the beginning of RLC, but I can't remember their names now. 

think i'm referring to the same guy...he slept with what seemed like a hooker,or was it two?? he was a fat dude if i remember correctly,he had a threesome with two hookers!

46 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Well said , let’s see if this event might be freeing Elli for crazier things , still , they are a good couples apartment with things to watch and not boring or nothingness or a stupid daily Groundhog Day life like we see in places that gather even more attention because certain are totally addicted and cam professionals . 

This apartment got really boring after they bought the Xbox, even the parties with friends got a little boring.

Hace 11 minutos, Noldus dijo:

También había una pareja rusa al comienzo de RLC, pero ahora no recuerdo sus nombres. 

I think it was Lora and Max and I don't know if Lora was pregnant at the time...if not, maybe one of the old members will correct me...

il y a 43 minutes, omedo a dit :

I think it was Lora and Max and I don't know if Lora was pregnant at the time...if not, maybe one of the old members will correct me...

i don't think it's lora, but rather a russian couple who lived before nina & kira. the girl was blonde with glasses, thirties.

14 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

i don't think it's lora, but rather a russian couple who lived before nina & kira. the girl was blonde with glasses, thirties.

yes,nina and kira's old apt...thank you,i know someone would remember!!

• Like 1