J'ai un petit peu mieux où on voit bien cette copine habituelle 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Regardez vos caméras préférées en enregistrement 24 heures sur 24

une deuxième vue différente et qui s'est déroulée à son arrivée dans l'appart 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2023 at 7:12 AM, Shinobi49 said:

Do you think we can make RLC ask Val&Jul to remove the sandblast film from their cabinet above the sink? because it always hides the guests' breasts when they change clothes.

If it is present in this location, I am certain that it is done on purpose precisely to avoid having the view of the toilets via the cam

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

If it is present in this location, I am certain that it is done on purpose precisely to avoid having the view of the toilets via the cam

I see what you mean. It might even interfere with the fact that you can see the camera in the mirror if they open the cabinet (although there are other apartments where you can see the cameras). But given the height of the camera, I don't think you can see too far down into the toilet.

7 minutes ago, Shinobi49 said:

I see what you mean. It might even interfere with the fact that you can see the camera in the mirror if they open the cabinet (although there are other apartments where you can see the cameras). But given the height of the camera, I don't think you can see too far down into the toilet.

RLC wants to hide the cameras from another camera, just see at Olimpia, when Katie and Adam lived in this apartment, the balcony camera and one in the bedroom could see each other, since the apartment came back in line with Olimpia and Nefeli, they put a transparent film which prevents the cameras from being visible from each other
Masha added stickers to the mirrors in her living room to prevent one of the cameras from being visible
Besides, if there are also stickers on the bathroom mirror at Karol's but also at Martina's, it's not for nothing that they are there either.

To return to Val and Jul's house, I think they are there more to allow the privacy of the toilets than to reveal the camera, but it is very possible that it could be visible especially by opening the left door
You should also know that RLC makes it possible to isolate at least one toilet not visible from the cameras, which is why the one in the bathroom at B1, B2 or B4 are more or less visible because there is a second toilet which he is not

• 4 weeks later...

After about 4 weeks, I tuned back into this channel and doesn't seem much happens.

They sleep in the bedroom.
They smoke on the balcony.
They sleep in the living room.
Rinse and repeat.

Based on their behavior, are they no longer a couple?  They seem distant from each other. Might be better turning this into a dog channel as they seem to be more interesting to watch.

• Upvote 1