Esenia & Dima (2023) #1

Pete1960

we have progress

lots of leg but still covering the non leg section

hey, baby steps are good

miles better than a week ago 😀

mmm if she's wearing panties why not think of them as beachwear?

or are they so different?

Arsenio Hall Smh GIFthings that make you go mmmmmm

No matter what this couple does , good or bad , unpredictable to thinking about it , THIS APARTMENT IS THE WORST AS A STRUCTURE FOR CAMERAS in the history of the site and it simply not encourage anyone to just sit down in the evening or anytime and watch … it is indeed like a special deal between them and RLC , the chances to change apartment have been uncountable but they are still there , it means this is what they want and not ( I believe ) RLC ..

The way  I see it , it is a loss / loss situation , them not living in a more comfortable ( human ) apartment and us the viewers as i don’t think we get many reasons to tune in an apartment that can’t provide even the standard RLC viewers experience . 

29 minutes ago, ddhm said:

No matter what this couple does , good or bad , unpredictable to thinking about it , THIS APARTMENT IS THE WORST AS A STRUCTURE FOR CAMERAS in the history of the site and it simply not encourage anyone to just sit down in the evening or anytime and watch … it is indeed like a special deal between them and RLC , the chances to change apartment have been uncountable but they are still there , it means this is what they want and not ( I believe ) RLC ..

The way  I see it , it is a loss / loss situation , them not living in a more comfortable ( human ) apartment and us the viewers as i don’t think we get many reasons to tune in an apartment that can’t provide even the standard RLC viewers experience . 

This couple doesn't look sad to live in this apartment, just because the camera angles don't allow us to fully appreciate it doesn't mean it isn't functional or confortable for them
Above all, it is perfect for Esenia, it allows her to be seen but without showing too much, which suits her very well like that.
We can see that they are used to this apartment, which means that they were already living in it long before the cameras were installed.

There are plenty of people who live in studios, I don't see how that's a problem.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

This couple doesn't look sad to live in this apartment, just because the camera angles don't allow us to fully appreciate it doesn't mean it isn't functional or confortable for them
Above all, it is perfect for Esenia, it allows her to be seen but without showing too much, which suits her very well like that.
We can see that they are used to this apartment, which means that they were already living in it long before the cameras were installed.

There are plenty of people who live in studios, I don't see how that's a problem.

I think people live in studios simply because they can’t afford being in bigger places s I agree totally that this is very suitable for Esenia as she shows herself only when “ she forgets “ preferring hiding and knowing it i  believe . 

I can’t think of reasonable people not wishing having  their  “ one space “ at certain times , I mean Dima many times wants to play and he needs to wear the headset , perhaps Esenia would like to watch TV at that time , dozens of reasons that a spare room ALWAYS HELPS . And it isn’t a financial issue for them as RLC provides , therefore must be an agreement as you also hint . But - and I honk many will agree - sharing the same space with someone for more than. 12 hours per day , it isn’t healthy for a relationship . We all want “ our space “ at certain times , this couple can’t have it . 

45 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Must be keen for that month-end bonus. 2nd fuck in as many days.

Im sure a Essenia bate, would earn a bigger bonus though....

I see quite a bit about the bonus talk

has anyone seen a contract from RLC to be sure this bonus thing is real?

if she ever has bated it would surely be top replay for those that do the replay

I have this feeling that I would miss the bate lol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, peking said:

I see quite a bit about the bonus talk

has anyone seen a contract from RLC to be sure this bonus thing is real?

if she ever has bated it would surely be top replay for those that do the replay

I have this feeling that I would miss the bate lol

No clue. I was just throwing it out there as an explanation.

I recall Lana (of Lana and Robert) seemed to take forever before her first bate. And then, once she did, she was one of the best!

They even went to Prague for a while. I guess they are done with RLC, but I would enjoy watching her again.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

I think people live in studios simply because they can’t afford being in bigger places s I agree totally that this is very suitable for Esenia as she shows herself only when “ she forgets “ preferring hiding and knowing it i  believe . 

I can’t think of reasonable people not wishing having  their  “ one space “ at certain times , I mean Dima many times wants to play and he needs to wear the headset , perhaps Esenia would like to watch TV at that time , dozens of reasons that a spare room ALWAYS HELPS . And it isn’t a financial issue for them as RLC provides , therefore must be an agreement as you also hint . But - and I honk many will agree - sharing the same space with someone for more than. 12 hours per day , it isn’t healthy for a relationship . We all want “ our space “ at certain times , this couple can’t have it . 

There is a wide open world outside the apartment where you can have your own space.