Esenia & Dima (2023) #1

Pete1960

41 minutes ago, darkman said:

It was not like that, Dima was making an omelette in a panten, Essene was sucking it, when turning the tortilla in the air this fell on the back of Essene which bit Dima's penis and this shook him with the pan on the head to release the prey, the dog was witness and is in judicial dependencies.

The translator sucks 😏 otherwise it might have been funny.

I asked support and this is all they told me so it looks like they won't be moving apartments

We are sorry for the inconvenience. The apartment is under maintenance at the moment and should return to the website after the maintenance is over

4 hours ago, Daleys said:

I asked support and this is all they told me so it looks like they won't be moving apartments

We are sorry for the inconvenience. The apartment is under maintenance at the moment and should return to the website after the maintenance is over

yeah but it's as if they told you that water gets wet and fire burns 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, happyone said:

As long as this maintenance is taking, the whole damn apartment could be gutted and remodeled with a better layout and cams--if the current inhabitants are being allowed to stay.

It is that small that nothing could be done with the layout

On 8/12/2023 at 5:58 PM, happyone said:

As long as this maintenance is taking, the whole damn apartment could be gutted and remodeled with a better layout and cams--if the current inhabitants are being allowed to stay.

There's nothing to gut.. It's already gutted... It's just one fucking room....

Esenia’s and Dima’s apartment is the least problem of a fucked up RLC nowadays in their flagship city , Barcelona . Like this apartment / shithole is the tiniest in the history of this site , the problem of this apartment is equally the tiniest at this period .. 

Barcelona .. THEY HAVE COMPLETELY lost it with perhaps one of the worst lineups in terms of chemistry and roles . Maybe if they bring Barcelona in order , they might improve or fix this apartment’s problem here as well . 

• Like 1