Venera & Lion (2023) #1 

Pete1960

7 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

On vacation again.  They just got back from one.  I guess their pay for the month won't amount to very much only for a few days.

Freshly married , they have been one of the best couple to watch , lovely tenants , they deserve , they will “ compensate “ easily 😉

• Like 2

19 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

On vacation again.  They just got back from one.  I guess their pay for the month won't amount to very much only for a few days.

I think third holiday now in a short time, not that I mind I hope they get replaced soon but for people who follow this couple it's not fun

2 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I think third holiday now in a short time, not that I mind I hope they get replaced soon but for people who follow this couple it's not fun

This is the best couple RLC has , pleasant to watch , happy life , no drama , a great escape watching how good the life can be for people . A couple with great social life , sex life in wonderful standards , what more to ask from them ? 

I guess you want the drama or the nothingness of the couples we have been watching in the Czech Republic the recent months , i can’t really think how you can make this couple not suitable for RLC and asking for replacement .. what is it that you really don’t Iike ? People who follow this couple , I believe we are more than satisfied of what they offer and what they share .. I have never seeing you commenting in the most boring / repeated / antisocial couple existing currently on “ live feed “ ( Leora and Paul ) and you are complaining for this gorgeous on cameras couple .. what can i say … 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, nadiuska said:

after having delighted us with the anal plug practiced on cam even if it has a nice cozy little hole.
On the other hand, she gives great blowjobs and drinks everything

butt plug? when was this? since they have been back from vacation?