Venera & Lion (2023) #1 

Pete1960

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

There are people who can express themselves in short sentences , others that need “ essays “ .. there are no rules in this forum how it should be done , therefore , it is fine 😉 … and , we aren’t all English speakers to find the right worlds at times to empathize and explain it faster … a long post helps understanding / explaining better without coming back to explain further .. PLUS 😂 , not many have wild imagination with writing 😆

Sometimes the point of the post gets lost when someone has to read an essay,i can tell you're a passionate guy but try being a little more concise bud,I'm sure you can do it.🤘

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

There are people who can express themselves in short sentences , others that need “ essays “ .. there are no rules in this forum how it should be done , therefore , it is fine 😉 … and , we aren’t all English speakers to find the right worlds at times to empathize and explain it faster … a long post helps understanding / explaining better without coming back to explain further .. PLUS 😂 , not many have wild imagination with writing 😆

The majority don't read your posts (me included) because they waffle on too much (I read the 1st sentence, if it doesn't captivate me I move on)

15 hours ago, cupid30 said:

Sometimes the point of the post gets lost when someone has to read an essay,i can tell you're a passionate guy but try being a little more concise bud,I'm sure you can do it.🤘

True .. but then it won’t be ddhm 😆😛

8 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

The majority don't read your posts (me included) because they waffle on too much (I read the 1st sentence, if it doesn't captivate me I move on)

I don’t mind having my posts read or not , but expressing what i have in mind and even 1 person for example shares the same opinion , it is more than positive 😊 .

15 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

We could always make one though.  🤣🤣

Let’s agree that we should “ preserve “ the ones “ written “ at the site already and then we can maybe create new ones 😆😏

• 2 weeks later...