Venera & Lion (2023) #1 

Pete1960

If only the rest of the apartments could have a look in this one and the ABSOLUTELY REAL LIFE of this couple . What an amazing story , a truly normal behavior like the cameras aren’t even there but they KNOW that they are obviously . Still , it doesn’t prevent them to have their own unique private moments as a couple , their private moments as individuals , REAL LIFE friends who LOVE to visit them and be exposed on cameras , their apartment open for everyone to eat , drink , play video games , socialize … REAL LIFE AT ITS BEST IN 2023 , because we slowly start forgetting what meals living and being part of a society in a big city .

Venera and Lion are the BEST COUPLE of RLC , simply showing to the other tenants and mostly , US , THE VIEWERS , that this life can be possible as long as you simply embrace what you have signed for and you manage to make/ convince  the social circle , friends and family that it is perfectly fine what they do , when they do and with who they do things. 

My biggest bow down to them , my maximum of respect knowing that whenever I tune in to watch this apartment , I do it because this couple gives hope , positive feelings , smiles and emotions that there are good people around that SIMPLY KNOW HOW TO LIVE , EMBRACE AND ENJOY LIFE .

Venera and Lion 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Venera will always have this “ special connection “ with her loyal fans and supporters , saying “ Thank you on supporting me “ wit her own unique and special way , at such times like the current one .. It is special because it doesn’t happen often and it is fantastic as being a moment both for herself and for her fans , when she clearly can “ live” without it after this great satisfactory sexual life that she has ( amongst others with her guy ) . 

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Venera home alone and lying around naked in the bedroom, looking beautiful.

Do we think this could lead to something, or am I being too hopeful...?

These are the moments , rare and unique watching a woman that doesn’t need it but she will ALWAYS reward the people who appreciate her 😊

• Haha 1