Masha - 2023 #1

Pete1960

Food for thought.... Given how Masha has no problem having sex with her sisters, does anyone know if Elvis is her brother?  They look an awful lot alike!  Just an observation.  Also the way their relationship isn't typical.  They seem very familiar with each other.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, hilts122 said:

Food for thought.... Given how Masha has no problem having sex with her sisters, does anyone know if Elvis is her brother?  They look an awful lot alike!  Just an observation.  Also the way their relationship isn't typical.  They seem very familiar with each other.

Masha had sex with her sister? wtf

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Given how Masha has no problem having sex with her sisters, does anyone know if Elvis is her brother? 

Incest? Is this the new strategy for RLC to gain more subscribers? How about mother/daughters or more combinations of family members. Sheeeeesh!!!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Incest? Is this the new strategy for RLC to gain more subscribers? How about mother/daughters or more combinations of family members. Sheeeeesh!!!

He's mistaken. Elvis isn't her brother and i believe she never had sex with her sister.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

No it's the wierd imagination of some of the Fantasizers here in this Sh1thole.

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, joebloggs3 said:

did i see elvis back on saturday?

He is there everyday mate. I think he lives there now because he has his own clothes drawer and space in the closet. Since he has brought nothing else of his own to Masha’s, this leads me to believe he still lived at home. I very well could be wrong, but seeing as though she never stayed at his place, that would seem logical. 

• Thanks 1