Masha - 2023 #1

Pete1960

38 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Correction: Elvis is from Montenegro

I will accept this as you listen speaking Italian , but still , balcan countries vocabulary is different than what he and the girl were heard speaking . I will apologize in case i am mistaken . 

3 minutes ago, poncherello said:

With the translator I have identified many words of Albanian and enough of Bosnian

Albanian it isn’t , I live in a place that we were surrounded by them at a period and this I can tell you for sure .. as I said , the balcan countries vocabulary is more heavy but might be possible , in any case , it is if not so much interest 😇

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Albanese no , io vivo in un posto che ne eravamo circondati in un periodo e questo te lo posso dire con certezza .. come dicevo , il vocabolario dei paesi balcanici è più pesante ma potrebbe essere possibile , in ogni caso , è se non tanto interesse 😇

Now the girl also spoke in Italian

I have no comment about the previous statements. However, I am reminded that whenever someone new has entered this apartment, there are those who have routinely described the new person as a relative of one of the current apartment dwellers. So far since I have been watching this apartment, they have all been wrong.

1 hour ago, poncherello said:

It seemed that Elvis and his friend speak Albanian and instead he is from Montenegro and this explains a lot to me. Doubts I had about him and his story. Drug dealer and prison now, after detention, on probation

You mean Elvis is on probation? 

1 hour ago, poncherello said:

With the translator I have identified many words of Albanian and enough of Bosnian

Elvis is italian born in rome but origin from dad family from sud Italy Calabria and half polish from mother 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Opera said:

Elvis is italian born in rome but origin from dad family from sud Italy Calabria and half polish from mother 

Much closer to what I thought earlier and mentioned it , will attach to your post 😇

1 hour ago, Epikouros said:

Guest girl not too shy.

Elvis fucked this girl time agoo he told this to Masha a few months ago when the guest came to see them one afternoon, they are friends, she is Polish and studies in Milan from what I understand

• Like 1