B1 - General Topic 2023 #1 (January)

It’s funny but Kimberley and Raniya are there for Britney , the other two are like non existent … I need to say that Serafima this time tries to interact and she escaped a couple of times B1 , Elmira , I think except the very first days that she visited the villa , I can’t remember any other social interaction .. 

Serafima is an amazingly beautiful woman but the characterisation of her as Ice Queen hasn’t been given randomly. As far as Elmira is concerned , it is clear in my opinion that Serafima’s presence has affected even more her isolation of this current stay .

My wish for this night for these 3 nice girls …

I hope they succeed in any flirting that might appear or make some nice new friendships or connections and I HOPE that they all end up in the villa with company .. or at least , this very first common night gathering out to be successful in general and the results to be seen gradually and slowly the next days 😉😉 I think all 3 miss the fun , crazy and unpredictable moments that their age can give .. let’s hope that they reward us 😊

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It’s funny but Kimberley and Raniya are there for Britney , the other two are like non existent … I need to say that Serafima this time tries to interact and she escaped a couple of times B1 , Elmira , I think except the very first days that she visited the villa , I can’t remember any other social interaction .. 

Serafima is an amazingly beautiful woman but the characterisation of her as Ice Queen hasn’t been given randomly. As far as Elmira is concerned , it is clear in my opinion that Serafima’s presence has affected even more her isolation of this current stay .

The Christmas party at B2 that Sera and Elmira stood for a couple hours count?

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

My wish for this night for these 3 nice girls …

I hope they succeed in any flirting that might appear or make some nice new friendships or connections and I HOPE that they all end up in the villa with company .. or at least , this very first common night gathering out to be successful in general and the results to be seen gradually and slowly the next days 😉😉 I think all 3 miss the fun , crazy and unpredictable moments that their age can give .. let’s hope that they reward us 😊

I hope that at least they meet some guys and that they can escape from Mama Sera. 🤣

• Haha 1

With that dress and the come fuck me boots, Britney is getting me a little excited 😊😍 and with that said I'm off to work

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Edited by johnny0692

34 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

The Christmas party at B2 that Sera and Elmira stood for a couple hours count?

I didn’t have time to watch and that’s why I don’t remember it … Of course it counts .. Come on though , such things should be the routine and normality and not that in 2 months time we see no interaction with fellow colleagues and same language speaking people .. 

Always bring yourself in a similar situation .. you go to another country to work , are you going to be locked inside your apartment the whole time ( especially if your work isn’t anything exhausted or tiring ) or you would seek to meet new people , have fun , go out when you can , make new friends and connections ? I have you for a social person too and not isolated like Elmira , Leora , Esenia and Dima and Co … 

33 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I hope that at least they meet some guys and that they can escape from Mama Sera. 🤣

We should never underestimate or forget that Serafima has always been a girl who wants to go out , meet guys or people in general , many times for “ other “ reasons … this is why many problems has been caused especially during her first stay .. let’s see if this is just a night that Serafima introduces them out to night Barcelona…