B1 - General Topic 2023 #1 (January)

1 minute ago, corvette84 said:

Elmira bating and it doesn't even make it into the top row of popular cams. Most likely because it's the same position every time and you can't see shit.👎

I'm sure that's the reason.  I haven't been following her that much for a very long while, because she doesn't seem to want to change anything.  She was doing very good in the beginning.  But, now she doesn't seem to want to do anything different.  She knows exactly what she's doing.  It's like she's been wanting to hide. So sad to see her like that. I still think she's a beauty to see when she's moving around and doing other things of interest whenever that may be, for me anyway.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rzkjr1 said:

I'm sure that's the reason.  I haven't been following her that much for a very long while, because she doesn't seem to want to change anything.  She was doing very good in the beginning.  But, now she doesn't seem to want to do anything different.  She knows exactly what she's doing.  It's like she's been wanting to hide. So sad to see her like that. I still think she's a beauty to see when she's moving around and doing other things of interest whenever that may be, for me anyway.

She's cute and have a really good ass, but her "adult" part is very uninteresting.

Un appel ou sms et la maquerelle SERA envoie la petite qui n'est pas petite ( ah ! ah ! )  au taf et au turbin,

elle va prendre sa petite commission au passage sans avoir lever son cul.

Bravo SERA , elle fait meme de la concurrence à RLC