B1 - General Topic 2023 #1 (January)

10 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I've never seen those appartments so boring ... Nothing happens ... We just have B5 with some "action" ... The rest is dead !  B1, B2, B4 and B7 ... NOTHING !!!  RLC, DO SOMETHING !!  Bring back fun before it is too late !!  

My sub ended two days ago,sooo happy I didn't waste my $ on a renewal, maybe I'll wait till summer for things to pick up here again!! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, cupid30 said:

My sub ended two days ago,sooo happy I didn't waste my $ on a renewal, maybe I'll wait till summer for things to pick up here again!! 

It renewed automatically today for 3 months , I didn't remember it was today... I'll see after that ... 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cupid30 said:

Same here, play stupid games win stupid prizes….I just come to see if Esmi is back 🙄🤣

40 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

It renewed automatically today for 3 months , I didn't remember it was today... I'll see after that ... 

Damm that's messed up....I usually take my $ to VHTV whenever RLC decides to hit the snooze button!! I'm currently at the hospital with a catheter up my dick so it's all the more reason to not have a RLC sub lol

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, joebirch said:

Same here, play stupid games win stupid prizes….I just come to see if Esmi is back 🙄🤣

Esmi!? we're in a snooze,are you trying to take us into hibernation??? Lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, joebirch said:

At least she was pretty on the eye and unpredictable 🤷‍♂️🤣

Yeah, I miss the moments of expectations and disappointments, the waiting and the rewards….everyone else is just plain and simple 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, joebirch said:

At least she was pretty on the eye and unpredictable 🤷‍♂️🤣

Yes, so unpredictable that she didn't do shit and spent most of her nights elsewhere!! I'm not gonna dispute your liking for esmi, but with all due respect, esmi was the worst tenant at RLC for me!! Sorry

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, cupid30 said:

Ja, so unberechenbar, dass sie keinen Scheiß gemacht und die meisten ihrer Nächte woanders verbracht hat!! Ich werde Ihre Vorliebe für esmi nicht bestreiten, aber bei allem Respekt, esmi war für mich die schlechteste Mieterin im RLC!! Es tut uns leid

Schlecht oder Gut sind , zumindest bei RLC, Kategorien der Subjektivität. Das trifft auch bei Esmi zu. Sie war aber eine sehr hübsche ansehnliche Frau. Sie hatte Charisma, stach wegen ihrer Erscheinung wohltuend von ihrer Umgebung  abund machte das Prinzip " Weniger ist oft mehr " zu ihrem Markenzeichen, wenn man so will. Wenn sie länger geblieben wäre hatte sie das Zeug zur Leaderin unter den Mädchen dort. Wenn ich mir die jetzige Besatzung zumindest der Villen in Barcelona so anschaue kann einem wirklich das kalte Grauen erfassen. Aber so war RLC oft: die Guten verschwanden und die schwachen Langweilerinnen / Langweiler blieben oder kamen neu dazu. Momentan sollte man sich wirklich gut überlegen ob man weiterhin gute Dollar oder etwas weniger gute Euro bei RLC vergeuden möchte.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

I've never seen those appartments so boring ... Nothing happens ... We just have B5 with some "action" ... The rest is dead !  B1, B2, B4 and B7 ... NOTHING !!!  RLC, DO SOMETHING !!  Bring back fun before it is too late !!  

I don't expect much from B1, it's always been very quiet lately... almost zero action after Marlene's farewell?
B5 has more possibilities for action having two couples, even if the most interesting things perhaps come when there are some guests.
All in all, B2 still reserves some good action even if with less continuity also because it is "weakened" by the non-replacement of Anya.
Now the real problem is B4 and B7, a real waste given the potential of the locations and a few very gifted girls... surely RLC will have to do something soon to avoid an even worse disaster.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, cupid30 said:

Yes, so unpredictable that she didn't do shit and spent most of her nights elsewhere!! I'm not gonna dispute your liking for esmi, but with all due respect, esmi was the worst tenant at RLC for me!! Sorry

Worst tenant?????? A lot more can take that title before you get to Esmi

• Upvote 1