B1 - General Topic 2023 #1 (January)

9 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

I've never seen those appartments so boring ... Nothing happens ... We just have B5 with some "action" ... The rest is dead !  B1, B2, B4 and B7 ... NOTHING !!!  RLC, DO SOMETHING !!  Bring back fun before it is too late !!  

The problem appartments are currently B1, B4 and B7. The move from Anya to B4 has worsens B2 a lot, but B2 is not dead.  Sure, comparing B2 with what it use to be before the move out, it becomes clear that GOV is currently performing really badly, in general. But B2 it is not dead.

I think it is a mistake in RLC strategy in GOV of mass instead of class. It simply takes a certain amount of fun people to get together, without the fun-breakers like Serafima spoiling the atmosphere. That is why I think RLC should, instead of spreading the high quality residents like Anya over the boring apartments, rather move the good residents together in one place and then close the rest until they find some better people. 

On 1/24/2023 at 11:29 PM, menouscope2015 said:

Brittney !!  Already to bed ???    Please, move to B4 before it is too late !!  

I think it's time to face the truth. With the exception of one really extreme event, Brittney is a do nothing girl. And just like with all do nothing girls, this could change at any time, but probably won't. 

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

The problem appartments are currently B1, B4 and B7. The move from Anya to B4 has worsens B2 a lot, but B2 is not dead.  Sure, comparing B2 with what it use to be before the move out, it becomes clear that GOV is currently performing really badly, in general. But B2 it is not dead.

I think it is a mistake in RLC strategy in GOV of mass instead of class. It simply takes a certain amount of fun people to get together, without the fun-breakers like Serafima spoiling the atmosphere. That is why I think RLC should, instead of spreading the high quality residents like Anya over the boring apartments, rather move the good residents together in one place and then close the rest until they find some better people. 

I think it's time to face the truth. With the exception of one really extreme event, Brittney is a do nothing girl. And just like with all do nothing girls, this could change at any time, but probably won't. 

Put her in a place that lives, and you'll have another Brittney !!  In B1 with "Sera", any girl will have fun !  Look at Elmira !  When Esmi was there, they used to workout together and at least talk ... Now Elmira is almost all her time in her bedroom ... So sad ! 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

Worst tenant?????? A lot more can take that title before you get to Esmi

MY worst, everyone has a worst and a best I'm sure....I hope esmi never returns to RLC!! Apart from the fact that she didn't do jack shit basically, she had an attitude and always seemed annoyed at the cameras, at the people that pays her salary!!! Could you beat that?? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3