B2 - General Topic 2023 #1 (January / February)

Noldus

It was without a doubt a fact but after the Saturday night that B2 is having , we can official say that it is the UNDISPUTED CHAMPION apartment of RLC in Barcelona .

An amazing variety and chemistry of the girls , girls who simply live or better say , try to live ( and they do it great ) a normal life in front of cameras . With friends visiting , gatherings , sharing private moments either with their sex partners or by themselves , girls who are social when they wish and enjoy their privacy when they want . Girls who the majority of viewers enjoy , girls who respect each and every cent they make having chosen to be in front of the cameras .

All my big respect to the one and only Lavika , the impressive and surprising returnee Karina and of course the seductress Anya 😇 An apartment for everyone I believe , people that love watching nudity , sex , masturbations concerning the pure adult RLC content but also girls with their lives , ups and downs , tears , smiles , getting drank , crying , this is the place to watch without being bored 😇👏👏👏

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

I think it is time for a foursome in Lavika's room...what do you all think?

Na, A 3some with Lavi, Karina and a toss of the coin to see who the lucky guy is while the 4th has to sit and watch 🤣